S25.

Sincere Thomas.

               "Welcome back Ms

"Welcome back Ms. Thomas." the secretary said to me, handing over my schedule. "You're violating dress code but I'll let you slide."

"Thank you." I smiled picking my phone up and keys from the counter. "I'll see you later."

"Mhm, enjoy your last first day." I nodded turning on my heels and walking out the office into the bust hallways since the bell had just rung and third hour was starting. I'd gotten here late because I was making sure Blair was set for the day and lost track of time.

"Baby mama!" Brianna shouted running towards me. "Oh my God, I'm so happy to see you!"

"I missed you too." I chuckled hugging her back.

"What class you got?" I handed her my schedule, scrolling on my phone. "We only got second and fourth hour, and lunch."

"Guess I'll see you next hour then Pooh Pooh." I said stopping at the elevator doors. "I got English."

"I'll see you, ima text you so text me back, I'm going to get lunch." I nodded pressing the button and watching the doors close.

Once I got there I sat in the front of the class because in the back it was always drama and that's what I don't need. I sat with my cheek against my fist waiting for class to start. It's weird being back in school, especially after so long. I'm already getting stares and whispers and shit, I just hope this goes by fast.

"Alright, take out the homework from yesterday." the teacher, I think Mr. Mills, said. "I don't want no excuses either, if you don't got it it's a F."

"Mr. Mills I had cheer practice yesterday." I rolled my eyes hearing Ashley talk. "So I couldn't do it because I was so tired."

"Whose business is that? Oh." he said stopping in front of me. "I've been getting your work online so you're good."

"Okay." I nodded.

"I ain't even know you was back." Ashley said to me like we were friends. "How's life girl?"

I ignored her dumb ass because I know if I paid her attention I'd want to fight. "Oh I must've knocked the ability to hear out this ear from punching you in your shit last time you seen me."

I chuckled looking over at her. "If you sneaking and hitting me while I was seven months pregnant makes you feel good, somethings wrong and you should seriously seek help."

"Girl, your face ain't pregnant." she laughed along with her bald headed ass friends.

"You want me to argue with you and I'm not doing it because ima whole mother now and I have better things that I could be doing than going back and forth with you and beating your ass again," I shrugged.

"Girl-"

"So if you looking for a reaction you not gonna get it because you haven't liked me since I was a freshman in high school and I don't think it's gon change now. I will say if you put your hands on me though, you ain't gotta worry about fighting me or my sisters. I know bitches and niggas that ain't scared to go to jail." I said raising my eyebrow. "You thought I beat your ass sis."

"See Ashley, need to learn to leave folks alone. This ole girl first day back and she bout ready to have some killers up here to kill yo ass."

"How was school?" Asim asked me making me laugh.

"You sound like a dad asking me that, it was fine though." I told him biting into my sandwich.

"That bitch wasn't fucking with you was she? I wasn't playing when I said I'll come down there and beat her ass myself, ion play that shit." he said referring to Ashley.

"She tried to be cute and bring up the fact that she punched me over the summer but I told her ass that I'm not arguing with her that I'll get her ass killed." I said chuckling at myself.

"Period!" he shouted making me swipe my hand under my neck like Yung Miami.

"All Blair does is sleep." I said watching her sleep in front of me. "It's making me mad cause I wanna play and she wanna sleep all day."

"She just like you, sleep all fucking day but up all night." Asim said shaking his head. "I can't believe our ass gotta baby together."

I busted out laughing causing him to laugh. "Damn why you say it like that?"

"I'm just saying, I was just sitting here thinking that shit like damn I fucked around and got the love of my life pregnant. That's some crazy shit." I smiled all goofy and shit.

"You be making me feel like a bitch, ima real nigga stop making me feel mushy and shit nigga." I said. "My pussy must be astounding."

"That shit is scrumptious." he said making me laugh.

"I mean, not to toot my own horn but toot toot." I said flipping my braids over my shoulder.

"When we was thinking of names for Blair, I should've brought up the name India." I said out of no where.

"Nah, all the hood rats named India." Asim said shaking his head.

"You right, you right. I really like that name though, all India's are pretty as well." I said yawning.

"Look acting just like your child, sleepy." I stuck my middle finger up getting under the covers. I put my braids all the way in my bonnet and adjusted my pillows so that I was comfortable.

"I had a long today, I deserve this nap." I said touching Blair's hair.

"Ima fuck the shit outta you when I get back." he said shaking his head. "You don't even know."

"What just made you say that? I ain't even doing nothing." I chuckled.

"I don't know, I just am."

"I'm looking forward to it." I yawned again. "Let's take a nap."

"I'm not tired."

"But I am." I said. "You gotta class?"

"No."

"Then we're taking a nap." I told him plugging my phone up. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Don't hang up on me when I fall asleep either nigga." I eyed him through the phone. "You be doing that shit."

"Cause it be going on three hours you still sleep, that shit weird." he smacked his lips.

"I don't give a fuck if it was twenty fours hours, don't hang up on me nigga." 

"Yeah, alright Sincere."

hey bitches! spring break is slowly but surely coming to a end and I'm finna kill myself.

to write a sex scene or to not.. hmm what y'all think?

Twitter is so funny like bitch I laugh so hard at people. it's so comforting to know that the shit I think only I do, other people do too.

y'all dark liquor is really the fucking devil😂😂😂like that shit not even a joke. I'm not even drinking that shit again bitch.

Q31: how many kids do you want? (if you want kids)

I want like five, three boys and two girls. if I don't have my boy first ima be pissed as fuck.

Q32: would you rather be famous when you are alive and forgotten when you die or unknown when you are alive but famous after you die?

bitch famous after I die, especially if I died from some outrageous ass shit like murder. y'all better blow my shit down on twitter and allat shit.