S19.

Sincere Thomas|Asim Morgan.

               "Sincere put her big butt down

"Sincere put her big butt down." Mama Aysia said as I walked through the backyard with Avery on my hip.

"I'm fine ma, I got her." I reassured her taking a bite of my sausage.

We were at Asim's parents house for a barbecue they had with the whole family here, along with Brianna, Casey, Bonnie, Dallas, and Travis.

"Put her down, Sincere. You already got problems with your back, she can walk." Asim told me, giving me the water I'd asked him to grab.

"Nasir I got her, she's fine." I said getting a attitude.

"What did I say?" he looked over at me making me roll my eyes and put her down. "Go play with your cousins Av."

She ran across the spacious back yard to the other kids who were playing tag, I sat next to Brianna laying my head on her shoulder. "What's wrong?"

"I'm tired and my feet hurt." I told her. She poked her lip out putting her hand on my stomach making Tink kick lightly.

"Aw my Tink is killing ya lil ass." Brianna laughed, tapping my stomach so that the baby could keep kicking. "Her gon be so cute when her get here."

I looked down at my ankles and frowned, they were huge. "I just cant wait until she gets here so I can be regular again."

"Have you decided on a name?" Bonnie cut into our conversation, biting into a burger.

"Mhm, baby B. Not telling you no more." I smiled. "It's so cute omg."

"Bitch, what you mean you not telling us no more?" I watched Bonnie scrunch up her face. "Girl bye, you not Ciara."

"I'm not telling anyone, don't feel any type of way." I told her. "Asim the only person who know with his bitch ass."

They laughed as I rolled my eyes watching him play football with his little cousins, Dallas, and Travis. "What he do to you?"

I shrugged. "He just annoying."

"What the fuck is she giggling about?" I asked referring to Casey who was in her phone laughing and shit. "Excuse me." I tapped her shoulder.

"Hmm?" she said not looking up from her phone.

"Casey bitch." Bonnie waved her hand in front of the phone.

"Yes?" I scrunched up my face as she looked at thr three of us.

"Who you texting?" I asked peeking over her shoulder. "Who is Jameer?"

"I don't know." she shrugged making me look at her as she laughed. "The boy from the mall, Sincere."

"Mm, he has you awfully happy." I said nodding my head. "And to think you wasn't even gon talk to him if it wasn't for me."

"Aye, y'all come here!" Asim shouted from across the backyard looking directly at me. I almost ignored him but I got up because he was by the food and I want another sausage.