B1.

Blair Morgan.

                   "You sound fucking stupid

"You sound fucking stupid." My best friend, Daisha, said to Christian.

"Can y'all not do this right now?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Tell this bitch to mind her business and worry about why she ain't got no nigga." I frowned looking over at him.

"Don't call her no bitch Christian, don't get carried away." I told him. "Tighten that up."

"That's why we got so many fucking problems in our relationship, you stay choosing other people over me." I scrunched my face up.

"Now you really sound stupid. You not gon disrespect my best friend period, I don't care if she wrong or not. She not no bitch so watch your mouth like I said." I said. "Daisha stop provoking him, you know y'all don't like eachother."

"How he even end up here? This was supposed be a day with just us two, not his ugly, raggedy, dirty, trifling ass and call me another bitch my brothers gon be on ya ass like white on rice." she said.

"Anyway, clown. I'm leaving Tink." he kissed my lips making me smile. "Love you."

"I love you too." I smiled watching him leave as Daisha sat beside me making herself gag.

"I'm gon be sick." she held her chest still gagging making me smack my lips.

"Girl stop." I laughed pushing her shoulder.

"That bitch disgust me." she said chewing on some candy. "Lucky I gotta get my community service hours or I woulda beat that bitch up and left."

"C'mon before we're late." I stood from my bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. "Hi daddy."

"Hey princess." I hugged my dad and let him kiss my forehead. "Where y'all going?"

"The Hope Center." My mom and dad had opened a center for less fortunate people a few years ago, go sometimes in my spare time and it helps knock out some of my community service hours too.

"Call me when you get there." I nodded kissing his cheek.

The Hope Center was right in the middle of the city, so it could be accessible to everyone and people from everywhere could come. It was a big facility that offered housing assistance, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, clothes and shoes and whole lot of other things. I loved coming here and helping whenever I could.

"Hey Tink." My aunt Casey said brushing a little girls hair.

"Hi auntie, what are you doing here?" I asked kissing her cheek.

She shrugged. "I was at home bored so I decided to come and help out." I nodded.

"You not gonna say hi to Daisha?" I asked making her roll her eyes.