S23.

Sincere Thomas|Asim Morgan.

             "Asim can I hold my own baby or no?" I chuckled watching him hold Tink

"You had her in your stomach for nine whole months, share." he said making me smack my lips.

"Baby." I said making him groan and put her in my arms.

"Be careful, hold her head." he instructed me as I pulled my shirt down to see if she would finally latch onto my nipple.

"I got it, Nasir." I looked at her. "Hi my Blair, mommy's pretty girl."

We had decided on the name Blair Dior for her, but everyone called her Tink. "You so beautiful, I love you."

She just looked around before smiling making me smile. "Is she doing it?"

"Nope, can you go get me a bottle?" I asked him making him get up from the bed. Blair would not latch onto my nipple, we'd tried everything and it was no use so I have to pump so that she could eat.

I pulled my nipple from her mouth and pulled my shirt up. "Sincere!"

"In here." I called rubbing Blair's hair, I'm obsessed.

My mom appeared in the door way in her Betty bop scrubs, she'd gotten a job at the hospital because she did go to college and she graduated too. She met my father and he didn't want her working because he was making a lot of money so she didn't go to work, she became a stay at home mom but my dad died before they could have more kids.

"Lemme go wash my hands and arms." she walked into the bathroom attached to my room. "Is she eating yet?"

"No, she will not latch on. She just let it sit in her mouth, maybe she not meant for breastfeeding." I said watching her put a towel over her chest.

"It takes some time, she's only two weeks old. Every baby moves at a different pace, remember that." I nodded as she rocked Tink in her arms.

"Okay, I got it." Asim walked in the room.

"She sleep now babes." I said. "You so good with her, she be looking at me like I'm crazy when I be tryna get her to sleep."

Fam Bam🖤

Dally🤩💚: how's my god child? I'm coming to see her later.

BonnieB🤩🥵: please let this nigga come see this baby, she all his ass talk about.

leave him alone😂😂, him love his god baby period.