B13.

Blair Morgan|Mesyiah Jones.

            "Mya get the fuck out my face

            "Mya get the fuck out my face." my Papa said pushing her out his face.

"Daddy stop playing so much." she walked back into his face. "Dallas this is serious business."

"The fuck you just call me?" I laughed at his face.

"Daddy, I called you daddy." Mya said looking confused.

"That's what I thought, baldy." he said. "What do you want from me? Leave me alone please."

"I want to go this party daddy, that's what I want." she said putting her hands together. "Pleaseeeee."

"Who party? And who you going with?" my Papa asked.

"Trevor's cousins party and I'm going with Tink and Trevor." she said. "Please daddy, I'll be home by twelve."

"Alright Mya, twelve. Understood?" she nodded hugging him.

"Thank you daddy, I love you."

"Yeah, get off me." Mya grabbed my hand and we went to her room.

"What I should wear?" I shrugged. "Bitch this why I don't like you."

"I don't even know what ima wear, Mya." I said getting up and walking her room to my room that I have in the house. "Stay our my shit Mya!"

"Don't know what you're talking about!" she shouted back as I rolled my eyes and put my shoes back in my shoebox.

I picked out my outfit but frowned seeing that my hair doesn't go with my outfit. "Yes Tink?"

"Can you come to my Papas house and do my hair?" I asked my titi Casey.

"Do it how?" she asked. "Hold on, I'm booked all tomorrow, I have Nicki at twelve and Saweetie at three, I can't squeeze anyone in. Tell them to try for the day after."

"I don't know, I have this outfit, look." I propped my phone up to show her my outfit. "What you think?"

"Hmm, a cute side part maybe?" she suggested as I tried to picture myself.

"Side part long or short?"

"Hmm, bob." she said nodding. "Yeah a bob."

"Okay I see it, I like it." I said clapping my hands. "Can you be here around nineish?"

"Yeah Tink, I'll see you then." I nodded taking off all my clothes leaving me in my panties.

"Wait is that titi Casey?" Mya asked grabbing my phone. "Can you do my hair too?"

"Damn how?" she asked making me chuckle.

"I want like a wet look I think, yeah that."

"I'll be there around nine Mya, be ready."