25

So the evil man left with a slam and still hasn't come back, it's been over 5 minutes! Am I not worthy enough,  ugh the absolute nerve of him. I also hate being left in suspense so he's tipped me over the edge.

AND HE KISSED ME.

As soon as his lips met mine I felt sparks, everywhere; I felt like I was on bloody fire. My brain went fuzzy and I just craved him more and more.

I really shouldn't have liked it, I need to prove to him that Im a strong woman and his futile attempts of breaking me won't  work, ever.

My thoughts were interuppted by the slam of the door, he's back. I hid my lingering fear and glanced up at him with a bored look etched onto my face. Andrei strode into the room dragging something in behind his back, must be small because I can't see anything.

"If that's something to do with fire or a dildo I'm going to set you on fire" I mumbled as he approached me, the smirk on his lips didn't falter.

"How are you going to do that Ya Hayati, enlighten me" he mocked. Mans right, I have no plan. I looked around the room for anything but once again turned up empty.

Guess I need to move to plan Z, the only plan that just requires me to be, barely any effort is needed.

Sitting cross cross apple sauce I smile
"I'm gonna.....I'm gonna SCREAM AND SHOUT, AND LET IT ALL OUT. SCREAM AND SHOUT AND LET IT OUT, LIKE OHHHHH OH OH OHH OOH OOHHHH LIKE OHH AHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKER" my singing was cut short by a burning sensation on hip, I shouldn't have closed my eyes.

Shooting them open I stared at what he's just done, there's a long stick with a letter on the end being pierced into my skin. The dress no barrier to the burning metal.

Tears escaped my eyes as the pain spread through my body, I can barely muster a word.

"Take a look" he mumbled whilst pulling out a mirror from his trousers pockets, he held it to my body with a lopsided grin.

Expecting a general burn mark I looked into the mirror with a glare but oh no, it's not a general fucking burn mark.

The devil seared the letter A on my right hip, there's no blood escaping the wound, instead it's already starting to crisp around the edges. He's marked me.

"Everytime you do something stupid I'll add another letter. My full names Andrei kynzanask Jabal so you've got 18 letters to go" he stated coldly motioning to the golf bag packed with hot burning letters.

"I'm going to fucking murder you" I glared at him so hard I feel like Im going to shit myself.

He's crossed the actual line now, first I was just going to cut his beard of but now, I'll take the head with me.

My mind began working on the plan whilst my body tried to stay confident, it's hard though. Im unable to sit properly with the burn still burning....... as the name suggests.

The golf bag, the golf bag Storm.

" I'd love to see you try." He whispered twisting the rod around his fingers confidently.

Ok get up, placing a hand on my hip I struggled to my feet. I dropped all the faux confidence and allowed my vulnerability to shine through.

Andrei stayed alert as took my final step towards him, his hands tensing by his side.

I inhaled a deep breath and threw my arms around him, this is the only way. Although it's just the plan my bodies beginning to feel comfortable holding him, which should not be the case, he's just burned me.

Can we call this Stockholm syndrome.

Andrei remained still, almost cautious of me.

I need to get to work before he pulls away. Glancing at the golf bag full
of letters I scanned it for S, only took a few seconds as it's right at the front.
I gently wrapped my finger around the stick and pulled it out.

Once secured I pull away from him, albeit forcefully, I quickly shoved the stick behind my back.

Andrei was too distracted staring into my eyes for an answer, his orbs portraying nothing but confusion and slight worry. Meh doesn't matter, it'll be gone soon.

Staying close I bought the stick out into his view, Andrei glanced at it quickly but before he could react I shoved the hot letter on his left hip.
Pulling the S in front of his face I

Andrei growled in pain as he snatched the stick out of my hand and threw it across the room violently.

"My names Storm suckmydick Campbell so 24 letters to go baby"

"Well played Ya Hayati" Andrei whispered backing me against the wall once again "but you've just sealed your fate"

Andrei tucked a my stray hairs behind my ear before he picked up the weapons and stalked out of the room.

He no longer looks in pain, what the hell is wrong with this man.

Why did he do that?
I have no idea!

The psychopath burned me, looking through the hole in my dress I groaned. The A is only getting worse, bright red swelling around the burnt skin on my body. Blood and what looked kinda like puss is leaking out of it, it looks nasty as hell.

I hope his looks just as bad

I closed my eyes trying to push away the pain but it didn't go, leading my brain to only hate him even more, I had to get back at him somehow. Obviously the painting was already planned but then it had to be something bigger, extravagant and annoying as hell.

Mwhahahahahaha I was ready, to mentally hurt this man until he gave up and let me go and if he didn't do that I'd run away.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

And the first part was ready to go, whilst I was slumped on the ground Harvey I'm guessing threw a big bag into the room, he quickly shut the door leaving me unable to thank him. I was definitely going to do that later.

Pushing my body painfully of the ground I grabbed the bag, damn it was heavy. I placed it beside my body and began shuffling through it.

Brushes, bottles of paint, canvases.
Harvey is a real G.

Smiling contently I grabbed the black bottle of paint and a big brush, it was time to get to work.