Chapter 47: Only Me

"Logan, what do you think about this one?" Enna asked, holding up another sketch, "I think the eyes may be too big

"Logan, what do you think about this one?" Enna asked, holding up another sketch, "I think the eyes may be too big."

"Umm hmm."

"Logan?"

"...Yeah?"

"It's been six weeks." Enna pointed out, "Either you should talk to them or move on."

Logan shook her head in denial.

"I can't just talk to them." She protested.

"Why not?"

"They messed up." Logan said, "Like, really badly."

"Everyone makes mistakes, Lo." Enna said, "I think they really are sorry."

"If they're sorry why haven't they spoken to me?"

"They did try to." Enna told her, "They probably just figured you needed your space."

"Well, I do need space." Logan said, "Space from all of this craziness! I can't talk to Remus or James or Sirius or Peter or Severus! I'm running low on people!"

"You still have me." Enna said quietly.

"Oh, Enna, I'm sorry." Logan apologized, "I didn't mean-"

"It's okay." Enna said, "But maybe think of all the people you do have rather than the ones you don't?"

"That's...brilliant, Enna!"

"Thank you! Maybe we could have another girl's night... or when's the last time you spoke to the Prewetts?"

"Hmm, I suppose I haven't spoken to them in a while." Logan said, "I think I'll go find them, if that's alright with you?"

"Of course!"

"Bye!" Logan called as she pulled on her jumper and walked out of their dorm room.

She made her way to the dungeons where she knew the twins would most likely be pranking Filtch. As she rounded the corner, she was almost caught by Filtch, but dodged him just in time. After ensuring that the coast was clear, she entered the office. The decor was in need of a serious upgrade and the wallpaper was shabby.

After surveying the room, Logan noticed something move from under the desk.

"Hmm, now seems like the perfect time to set this desk on fire." She declared aloud.

The twins came scurrying out from underneath it.

"Oh, Logan!" Fabian exclaimed.

"Fancy seeing you here!" Gideon added.

"Actually I was-" she began before she cut herself off, "Did you hear that?"

There was a meowing noise coming from the hall and getting closer.