Chapter 68: Bliss

"You

"You... like me?" Logan asked, dumbfounded.

"Ye-Yeah." He said.

Her eyes widened and Remus looked away, awaiting her rejection. What he did not expect was for her to drop all of her books and hug him. He hugged back for a moment before pulling away.

"Wait, Why are you hugging me?" Remus asked, "Don't you think I'm a creep, or something?"

"No!" She denied.

"But- I- you-"

"I like you too, Remus." Logan admitted, looked up shyly at him.

Now it was his turn to drop his books in shock.

"Wait- like more than a friend?" He clarified.

She nodded her head. Remus gently moved forward, slowly closing the distance between them.

"May I?" He asked.

She smiled.

"Nothing would make me happier."

Then, time froze. They were kissing, and it felt so perfect. It was soft and sweet before turning passionate. All Logan could think of was the boy in front of her as her hands trailed through his hair and his through hers.

She had been kissed before, and she had liked it, but this kiss was different. Maybe it was the butterflies exploding in her stomach harder than ever before. Maybe it was the fact that he was Remus Lupin, the most adorable and lovable boy she had ever met. Whatever the reason, she knew in that moment, she was a goner. A goner for Remus John Lupin.

They parted and gasped for air after the kiss. Logan smiled up at him and he was grinning back at her.

"So you do like me back!" Remus exclaimed.

"Do I have to kiss you again to prove it?" She laughed.

"...yes." He said.

She snorted at his humor.

"James and Sirius has been telling me that you liked me for a while, but I thought they were just trying to encourage me." Remus said,

"Wait- they knew you liked me?!"

"For some time now." He said, embarrassed.

"What about Peter?"

"He can't keep a secret." Remus shrugged, "So, how long have you liked me though?"

"I realized it after Maya's "Family" Game Night."

"Wow." He whispered.

"Only the girls knew." She added.

"Wow." He repeated.

"You've said that." Logan giggled.

"I know, but- Wow! You like me and- it wait! I'm a w-"