Chapter 85: Soppiness

In the end, Sirius did manage to convince Maya to give him a chance and they attended Lily and James' wedding together

"Sirius, please stop crying." Maya begged him as he sat sobbing while his friends danced together.

There were several guests staring at him.

"That's- that's my best mate right there." Sirius cried.

"Okay, okay." Maya said, rubbing his back reassuringly.

Logan and Remus exchanged smiles at the sight.

"Sorry-it's-just-so-sweet." Sirius hiccuped before suddenly turning to Maya, "Will you marry me one day?"

"We're not there yet." She rolled her eyes.

He nodded and looked back at the service, missing the way she smiled at him. Lily looked stunning in her wedding dress, James twirling her around the room. Remus turned to Logan and gestured to the dance floor. She nodded and they were off, joining the other couples dancing.

"Dance with me?" Sirius asked Maya.

"...okay." She agreed and they joined the dancing as well.

Even Peter who didn't have a date was dancing with one of Lily's muggle cousins.

"I love this." Logan whispered to Remus.

"Me too." He agreed.

He spun her around and she laughed as she bumped into him and he stepped on her foot.

"Not much had changed with my dancing skills." Logan giggled.

"Yeah, I- nope, I think I've gotten worse." He said as he narrowly avoided crashing into another couple.

"You two really need to learn how to dance." Lily called over at them.

"We're trying!" Logan laughed.

"Here, let's switch." Lily said, leaving James and grabbing Remus' hand.

James went to Logan and began instructing her on how to dance.

"Oh, I'm hopeless." She sighed after messing up again.

"Nah, you just need practice." James replied.

"I won't blame you for giving up on me."

"I'm not giving up on you, Birdie." James laughed.

He spun her around and she didn't crash back into him.

"See? You're getting better!" He complimented, "And you have to learn how to dance for your own wedding."

Logan blushed and nodded. She looked up at her friend.

"I'm really glad you two finally got together." She said.

"Me too, Birdie, me too."

"I love you Jamsie." Logan said.