Chapter 52: End of the Year is Finally Here

The end of the school year rolled around much to quickly for Logan's taste

The end of the school year rolled around much to quickly for Logan's taste. She packed her things into her trunk and was dragging it towards the train with Lily, Maya and Enna.

"Hold on a sec." Maya grunted before dropping her trunk, "I need to say goodbye."

She gestured to the Hollanby twins who were standing near the front of the train.

"Ooh, go get him A Jacks!" Lily cooed.

Maya frowned.

"About that-"

She was cut off by the loud sound of the trains horn.

"Go ahead, we'll get your stuff." Logan promised.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks!" Maya embraced her in a quick hug before turning and making her way through the crowd of students.

Logan attempted to lift Maya's trunk, but it was no use to attempt to carry two at once.

"Wait!" Lily exclaimed, drawing her wand, "We can just levitate them!"

Logan smiled at her own mistake.

"Merlin, I love magic." Enna breathed as Lily levitated her trunk onto the train.

The girls turned around, looking for Maya.

"The train's going to leave soon." Lily pointed out, "What's she doing?"

"Oh relax Lily, it's young lo-" Enna began.

Her voice trailed off as the three girls watched Maya kiss not Chris, but Cecelia Hollanby. Maya turned around with a grin on her face that faded once she saw her friends watching her. The train's horn sounded once again and Lily, Enna and Logan boarded the train in a shocked silence, Maya entering their compartment not long after they did so.

"Hey." Maya said as she plopped down on a seat.

Enna walked over to the compartment door and closed it. She spun back around and looked at Maya.

"Cecelia?!" She asked.

"I said I liked Hollanby, I technically didn't lie." Maya said softly.

Enna sat down on the seat next to Maya and took her into a hug. Maya's eyes widened at the gesture, but once she got over her shock, she returned the gesture of affection. When Enna pulled back, Maya looked at the other girls.

"You aren't... weirded out or anything?" She questioned.

"No! Of course not!" Lily said.

"You like someone, it doesn't matter that they're a girl. Love comes in many forms." Logan smiled.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." Maya apologized sheepishly.

"Just out of curiosity, why didn't you?" Enna asked.