1

She stared at the ad on her phone, swimming in disbelief that it's real. The blue "Buy a boy" banner displayed proudly atop of the page, white outlining it to seperate the background from the words. It could have better designs but it didn't look that shady.

Besides, she was desperate. In the heat of her cousin dragging on about her great fiance and snootily asking if she were alone still, she said she had someone.

Now, she had to find someone in 2 weeks to spend a week in Jeju for her cousin's wedding.

So, here she was. The 6th website, on page 23, under the search: non-sexual male escort.

"Myung Moon, what did you get yourself into?" She mumbled and clicked on the members profile button, seeing names pop up. She clicked the first one.

Name: Kim SeokJin
Nickname: Jin
Birthday: 12/4/1992
Hobbie: cooking, work out, singing
Restrictions: n/a
Note from Jin: hello! I'm a great guy to be around, I'll take care of you and protect you! I like to cuddle and watch movies with you. I'm also a great listener.

 I'm also a great listener

She grimaced and stared at his picture

"You're handsome, SeokJin-ssi. But unfortunately, my father wouldn't like you." She clicked her tongue in dissapointment. Father always dissaproved of a man that liked to do "the lady's house work". She personally loved that he seemed gentle and domestic.

"Min Yoongi..." She hummed as she clicked the next name.

Name: Min Yoongi
Nickname: your rock ;)
Birthday: 3/9/1993
Hobbies: sleeping, staying still, listening to music
Restrictions: decent clothing would be nice but not needed. I just won't touch you.
Note from Yoongi: I'm perfect for people that have trouble sleeping alone. I have a PH.D in sleep and I'm 100% sure I can help you sleep. I can hold your hand if you need space. Always up for a muffin in the morning.