26

"C'mon, Jungkookie! We gotta shower." She sat from beside him, poking the skin on his side as he lightly squealed and wiggled away.

"I'm tired." He pouts from over his shoulder and she pats his bum, making him hit her hand away.

"I know, but we can nap after we shower." She waited for him to get up but he stilled on the matress. "Jungkook, I squirted. I have to shower and I have to wash the sheets."

Jungkook grins at her words, radiating pride that he managed that.  He hauled himself up and happily and began gathering the sheets.

"Go start the shower, I'll throw these in the washer." He says and waddles out with the bedding. She smiled after him and hurriedly scattered into the bathroom.

He enters the water, smiling at the girl infront of him. He wraps his arms around her and kisses her neck gently. She tilts her head and hums gently.

"So... Back in there..?" She began and he rests his chin on her shoulder.

"What about it?"

Vote:

A) "What... Is this?" She whispers quietly.
B) "You're mine, right?" She turns and looks in his eyes for reassurance.
C) "Ah, yeah. I didn't know you felt that way about me... I mean- you do like me, right?" He nervously giggles as he tightens his hold.
D) "It was good, yeah? So, its this gonna be a casual occurrence?" He asks, his handtips tickling across her thighs.