Important note

Hey guys!

Min here again, sorry for the interruption.

But, for those who are familiar with my work: you know how I am as a writer and a person. I know I'm a very moral person and I'm someone who wants to give. But, I also put my foot down when people begin to fuck with what I give. I'm not someone who will allow much... nonsense on my books.

Now, usually this applies to things like harassment, homophobia, transphobia, or just things that people comment that don't know it can be hurtful.

But, this is a book without much of those things. Also, this is an interactive book. I wrote it for a few reasons.

1. I thought it would be fun to let the readers control the plot, not me.
2. I get to see what y'all like and it helps me write my other books.

So, I will ask you:

Please be fair in the votes.

I'm not just saying this because of what happened last chapter, but also because of a few other readers. I usually brush things like this off until I notice it makes a big impact on something. In this case, my votes for what you want will be comprised.

I appreciate how much u feel for this book and how much you love it and stuff but, going that far is disrespectful to me. Furthermore, I'm not willing to let people do that on a book that I'm doing for your benefit. You're just fucking yourself over, but I'm not gonna let that happen to the innocent readers.

So, I didn't take into account the last chapter's (29) votes and went straight for C. I also will have a list of people that I do not take their votes into account, starting from this point on.

Thanks guys, and have fun!