31

There was a tie lol but pls remember to put the letter u r voting for

She pouts but looks up at the teasing boy. She feels slightly better with him pressed against her, his heart beat against her chest and a smile on his face. She hugs him close and promises to herself not to take that light away from his eyes. She won't be the one to do that and she lets Jimin know.

She pressed her lips against Jungkook's, desperate for validation. He delivers just that as he kissed her back tenderly and softly, forgetting that Jimin is even in the room. But, she didn't. She knew he was looking. She wanted him to.

Meanwhile, Jimin glared at the couple. He quietly get up from the bed, leaving the room and silently shut the door. He was seething. He was furious.

But, that's okay. He smirks on his way to the bathroom.

He liked a challenge.

He usually easily got what he wanted and this time, he was willing to work for it.

It's a shame, he thinks. To think you were safe.

Jimin turns on the shower and watches himself undress. He chuckles.

Taehyung. Hoseok. Yoongi. Jin. Namjoon.

Is was in that order, that he stole each and every one of their partners.

And left them to dry.

Vote: closed

A) Jimin's backstory
B) New POV
B1) Namjoon
B2) Taehyung
B3) Hoseok
B4) Seokjin
B5) Yoongi
C) continue with their date