19

"Jungkook, go put some proper fucking clothes on! I'm jumping in the shower!" She yells and runs into the room.

"You have my shirt!"

Shw quickly takes it off and opens the door to throw it at him. He giggled as he got a lil peak at her baby blue bra.

That was wiped off as she's seen in her yellow towel, running to the bathroom. The water turns on and he shakes his head.

Ah, she'll be the death of me.

He figured that he'd take a nap since Jin had woken him early and he had time to kill. He laid back in her bed and began thinking.

Chungwoo is coming next week. He agreed to staying with my parents. I'd have to visit. What do I get him? Would he even like me? What if he thinks what I'm doing is weird? Oh god, he'll think I'm some kind of Jigalo. I'm not I swear! Maybe I'll get him a dog. That house can be lonely.

He hadn't realized he fell asleep until he heard banging. He sits up and rubs his eyes to see a girl infront of the dresser, butt naked. He watched in frozen fear, unsure what to say as she but on underwear, his eyes widdening as she bends. He almost looses it as she puts her bra on.

His mouth is dry, eyes wild and his body filled with fear.

Vote: closed

A) turn around
B) jungkook yells and gets her attention
C) let him slink back under blankets and let him pretend it never happened