6

"Where are we going?" She said again, looking out the window as she watched unfamiliar stores pass by.

"To get away. I figure you can use it." He says and pokes her side making her jump and lightly glare at him.

"So Jungkook spent the night?" His eyes glinted as he brought up the subject.

"O-oh.. Yeah. I actually- i dont know." She mumbles and looks down as she plays with a string that has come loose from her dress.

"You have any friends?" Taehyung asks and she shakes her head, eyebrows furrowed. When Jungkook asked, she had no problem letting him in. But, Tae? He made things different.

"That's okay. I barely have friends. Most of our clients don't."

"Do you all do that?" She suddenly asks.

"Do...what?" He asked cautiously.

"Mention other clients when your with one."

His eyes widden in realization and momentarily looks at her, "N-no! We're actually not supposed to... But, i don't know. Maybe cause of how you are with Jungkook I thought-" he stops with a sigh and runs a hand through his hair, "I'm sorry." Are the two words he settles on.

"I never said it was wrong, i was just curious." She says softly, feeling guilty that she made him panic.

"No, No! I was.. It was wrong." He was dissapointed in himself but tried his best not to show it.

She sighs before lowly speaking, "I invited Jungkook over for a night as a.. Whatever you call yourself, instead of calling him because, I was scared and didn't want to be alone. I didn't want anyone to take him while i needed him."

"Why were you scared?" He asked, patting her knee.

"Its stupid. Well, i feel like it is- its just... Maybe i have this inferior complex thing going on? But, I'm just trying to be the best I can be, the best i want to be and my family makes me feel like nothing. Sometimes when thoughts like that attack, its not exactly easy to sleep." She digs her fingernail into the skin that had lifted from her thumb.

"Yeah, Jungkook's great at being a friend but, you should call Yoongi next time you can't sleep. He actually helps out and helps solve it." Taehyung advises and pulls into an allyway, parking the car.

"Don't freak, this is just where I part." He says with a smile and gets out. He runs to her side and opens the door for her, taking her hand to assist her in getting out and closing their fingers together.

"Where are we going?" She asks curiously as she looks up at Taehyung.

"A cafe. I always go here when there's too many things surrounding my head." He says, looking down into her eyes. She found that the sun and wind had a nice affect on the man that was bundled in coffee and creme colors, the scent of lavender and musk floating from him.

"Its far from the city." She hums and giggles. They left one cafe to go to another.

"That's why it's great." He smiles and swings their arms. She looks down at their hands. Enjoying the warmth as the cold air flew around their tied fingers.

"Have you held hands with someone?" He questions, as he notices her intense stare on their hands.

"Once. A long time ago." She soflty lets her eyes float somewhere else as intense feelings ruptured into her heart, almost making her breathing faulter from the pain.

"Well, I'm happy your holding mine now." He grins and open the door for her that lead to a cafe that was decked out im pinks and yellows. Pasteries lined the counter up front, an older woman by the register.

"Ah! Taehyung-ah!" She cheers, smiling bright.

"You must come here a lot." Moon says softly and he nods.

"I do." He whispers back, before turning his full attention to the lady, "MOM! I missed you!!" He yells and runs to hug the lady, leaving Moon's hand cold.

She laughs out of shock and how cute this was. He hugged his mom and she profusely asked if he was doing okay and if he had money, how his hyungs were doing. He slowly looked back at Moon, making her eyes turn to her too.

"O-oh? Who's this?" She asks softly, looking up at Taehyung.

"Myung Moon." He says and Moon dips into a low bow.

"H-hello!" She greets nervously, eyes shaking to Tae.

"Girlfriend?" Tae's mom whispers and Tae shakes his head.

"Friend... Well, Jungkook's. We met today and we uh, we have been getting along. We like a lot of the same things and she's been going through some stuff... So, I brought her here." He explain and his mom shakes her head.

"One usually does that with their girlfriend, but that's okay. Call me Mama Kim." She holds both of Moon's hand in her and winks.

"I'll make our famous Heartbreak drink and bring it too you. Why don't you sit down somewhere?" She says and pats her son's cheek before leaving to the back kitchen.

---

"Why is no one in here?" Moon asks, sipping her dark chocolate, peppermint amd marshmellow drink. On the bottom was a thick layer of dark chocolate and the more times.you swirled, the more rich your drink got. The drink came with a 5 cookies and a brownie.

"It's not open yet. We relocated somewhere where people can see this place more." He says, sipping his drink. Her eyes widden and looked around, shocked.

"O-oh! Tae, you shouldn't have-"

"It's fine." He says, holding her hand from across the table.

"Its ok." He reassures, rubbing the skin of her hand gently with his thumb. Little circles, he reminded himself.

"Are you sure?" She asks, scared to mess anything up. He nods and sips his drink and mixing it when he decides its too milky.

"This is an interesting drink." She says and Taehyung smiles.

"Do you like it?"

"I do. It's delicious. And the fact you can sorta control the chocolate in there- genius." She approves, swirling her drink.

"I used to make this for my sister. She was always chasing after boys, loving them with her full heart. They never returned the favor. I made this everytime she cried." He says. Nostalgia on his face as he stares deeply into her cup.

"That's really sweet of you. Your little sister-"

"Big." He corrects and she nods, taking in her mistake.

"Your big sister must be very happy to have you."

"Yeah... She was." He nods and a flick of pain contorted his face before going back to his normal look.

Was?

Vote: closed

A) ask about his sister
B) spare his feelings (and these napkins) dont
C) go on to the next member