2

"Holy shit, it's real." She whispers as she stares at the boy in front of her.

"Ah, first time, hm?" He teases and winks, inviting himself in and makes himself at home as he toes off his shoes and sits on the couch.

Moon closes the the door, still stunned that he showed up.

"You coming?" He peeks behind him, staring straight at the stunned girl. She dumbly nods and makes her way to the other side of the couch.

"Why so far away, hm?" He looks at her playfully. He loved how shy the first timers were.

"I-i-"

"Didn't think it was real? Now, why would you spend 50 dollars a month for this?" He quirks an eyebrow and chuckles as he watches her still movement. He smoothly grabs her by the waist and scoots her closer.

"What's got you so shooken up that you searched up our website?" He asks softly, cuddling her into his side.

That seems to remind her and she groans, her palms going up to her face as she covers them in dissapointment.

"Fuck." She says in despair, now messing her hair up as she runs her hand through her hair.

"What's wrong?" His eyebrows furrow and his hand has a strong grip on her waist.

"I'm going on a week long trip for my snooty cousins wedding and I need someone my family will approve of to go with me." She says, her head flailed back to rest along the back of the couch. She stared at the ceiling in anger.

"So why did you invite me this early? And only scheduled 2 hours?" He asked confused, he looked at her profile and shook his head at her frown.

"I don't know. I just.. Did." She shrugged making Jungkook chuckle.

"Maybe you were lonely."

"I wasn't lonely." She glares at him and he chuckles.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I have my hamster to keep me company." She lifts a hand to point to the 10 gallon tank to show the hamster peacefully sleeping under the shreds of paper.

"What's it's name?"

"Cheese."

"Well, cheese looks like he's been asleep for a while." He says and looks at her with the "gotcha" look. She rolls her eyes and cracks a small smile.

"Fine. Maybe you looked fun to hang out with." She shrugged and Jungkook let out a laugh of victory and poked her side.

"See? Was that so hard?" He questions and watches her squirm.

"A bit. Now get your hand off my waist." She grunts, throwing his hand that was holding her side off. He smiles as he finds interest in the challenge. His customers never put up a fight.

"So tell me about your problem." He says as he turns on music on his phone, setting it on the table after adjusting the volume to low.

"Uh, well.. I don't know. I come from a wealthy family-"

"-explains throwing 50 dollars a month away like its nothing."

"Shut up. Anyways, they always expect big things from me. Study abroad, become a doctor, have a lot of grandbabies for them, something big."

"What do you do?"

"I tutor kids in english and science on the weekend and i work in the library. I'm studing to be a univeristy professor for creative writing."

"I see the problem." He hums and she nods. She reaches into her ottoman and throws a blanket over the two of them. He chuckles at her warm hospitality and her cold demeanor.

"My cousin.. She's marring a doctor from over seas. Thomas." She makes fun on the name and Jungkook cracks a small smile. "She sits on her high horse and he thinks I can't understand English. Even when i told him, in english, that i can."

"Ahh, ignorant." Jungkook nods.

"She was bragging about him and asked if i was alone still-"

"And you said you have somebody?" He guessed the rest making her painfully smile and nods at him.

"I can only say that you should meet all of us. Our profiles are a bit different than all of us in real life. You might find someone your parents would like." He frowns a bit, unhappy that he wasn't able to help.

"I'll do that." She sighs and looks up at him. "Thanks."

He gives back a small smile before turning back to look out at the rain on the windows and the muted TV.

"What does your company do?" She wonder outloud and he smiles.

"Provide company to the lonely. Someone for people that dont have anyone." He says and tucks his legs under himself in a crossed sitting.

"Go on."

"Uh, in order... Jin is for the ones who need to be taken care of. Yoongi appeal to those who can't sleep. Hoseok appeals to those who are sad all the time. Namjoom appeals to those who can't focus. Jimin appeals to those who lack confidence. Taehyung appeals to those who are just lonely. I appeal to those who long for a significant other."

"Explains why you were so eager to cuddle. Its in your job discription." She sighs and he nods. He suddenly feels a tug on his gray hoodies sleeve. He looks down to see her staring at the TV with red cheeks.

"Yeah?"

"Come hug me." She says almost breathlessly, cheeks burning. He smiles and quickly pulls her close. A yelp of surprise shocks her as she finds herself laying ontop of him.

"Hold on," he says softly as hes busy trying to lay the blanket over the both of them. He smiles softly as he feels her hands close around the material of his sweater.

He lays back, arm behind his head and remote in his hand, scrolling through netflix as she tries her best to relax. He puts on a nature documentary and she chuckles but soon is interested in the stingray. He rests his hand on her back and watches with her.

------------------

He left her apartment with a small drool stain on his sweater and her peacefully sleeping in bed. He had carried her and left her a note that they always leave and his personal note underneith it.

Thank you for choosing me!
Please rate us and share!
Goodluck, moon. 💜 Goodnight and call me soon. Maybe i can help set you up with hyungs.
Xxx.xxx.xxxx