4

"I can text him and see if his schedule is clear." Jungkook said as they laid in bed, him scrolling casually as Moon tried to work on her school work.

"I said that I'll schedule with him when our appointments done." She said in a irritated tone since Jungkook won't stop bothering her. She gets she invited him, but it was for like- support.

"Yeah, but listen- i want to make sure his schedule is clear for you. And can you not call it appointment? Its weird. We're like- friends now. I gave you my number so we can hang out off hours."

"You gotta get money one way or another. Why not just come here and get paid for what you can do for free?"

"First off, fucking rich people. Shut upm second, i knew you cared~~~!" He gushed and made fun of her. She rolled her eyes and put away her things, since she knew she wouldn't get anything done.

"Why are we friends? This is our second time meeting."

"Once we have sleepovers, our friendship is finalized. No take backs."

"Do you have sleepovers with other clients?"

"Yeah, but i don't act like this with them."

"How do you act then?" She lays down on her side and looks up at him. He smiles shyly and shrugs, all of a sudden his words seemed to become introverted.

"Like a boyfriend. Call them cute little pet names, take care of them, cuddle them, take them out on dates." He says and shys away when he thinks about doing those things with her.

"Do you ever kiss them?"

"No. It's up to both parties for that to happen but i prefer not to. My kisses are special." He says softly. He gets up to turn off the light and settle back in bed.

"Why don't you act like a boyfriend to me?" She asks, her eyes trying to see through the dark.

"Do you want me to?" His voice was on the edge of teasing and genuine curiosity.

"No, I'm just wondering."

"You didn't seem like you wanted a boyfriend. Just someone there." He said and he turns to look at her.

"Do you have any friends?" He asks her and she shook her head.

"Never really had any. But i crave affection." She shrugs, not seeming ashamed to say it all but her insides jumped on trampolines.

"I thought so." He says softly, staring back. He pulled her close, an arm fitting around her and her arm wrapped around his waist and the other craddled his neck.

It was a weird way to cuddle but Jungkook surprisingly found that he liked it better.

"Do friends cuddle like this?"  She whispers against him, cheeks a soft pink.

"Sometimes... Goodnight, Moon."

"Night."

...

"Weren't you supposed to leave an hour ago?" Moon asked, coming out of the shower with a robe on and her hair in a towle. Jungkook ran into the couch shocked to see her in such attire and whined when he stubbed his toe.

"Fuck- go get changed!" He cries out, face pinched in pain.

"It's my apartment, idiot. Don't you need to check into work?"

"I just checked with my boss, he said its fine." He said and tests his foot on the ground to see if his toe was okay.

"I invited Taehyung. He texted me a bit ago saying that he'll meet me here and we'll go to the art museum." She said as she let her hair down, drying it with the tow.

"Please put clothes on, you niave peice of shit."

"Ouch, is that anyway to talk to your client? Plus, we're friends, it's fine."

"Good thing I'm off the clock then! Oh, and! I'm a grown ass man! You? A grown ass female. Go change."

She sticks her tongue out and turns to listen to him, disappearing behind her bedroom door.

About an hour and 20 minutes later, the doorbell rings.

"THAT MUST BE TAE! CAN YOU GET THAT JUNGKOOK?" She screams from her bedroom. He sighs, figuring that she's still getting ready and opens it to find his best friend.

"Jungkook?" He tilts his head in confusion.

"Hey, hyung!" He smiles and pulls him in.

"What are you doing here? Are trying to pose as a girl aga-"

"What? No! Tae! Moon's that girl i was telling you about... The rich one with family issues."

"Ahh.." Taehyung slowly nods but his head tilts.

"Still doesn't explain why you're here?"

"Cause me and moon are friends and I didn't wanna go back to the dorms." He said, grabbing the pink roses from his hands, inspecting them.

"Roses?"

"They're pretty." He shrugs and they turn their head to Moon when they hear the door open. She's dressed in a black dress with yellow flowers. It was a v cut and the bottom flared out. She matched it with white slip ons. She made her hair wavey and put on makeup with warm shades.

"Ah! You must be Kim Taehyung." She drops into a bow and Jungkook drops the flowers.

"Fuck-" he scrambles to pick them up and he awkwardly gives it to her. She gingerly takes them, a small smiles on her lips.

"T-those are from me!" Taehyung finally speaks up, still in awe of her.

"Oh, thank you, Taehyung-ssi." She giggles and Jungkook's jaw drops. "I'll take care of them right now and we can go-"

"I'm sure Jungkook would be fine taking care of them, hm?" Tae says and looks at Jungkook.

"S-sure." He grabs the flowers and goes straight to the kitchen to set them up.

"Thank you, Kook! Lock up when you leave!"

"I won't~!" He sings back, seemingly to go back to how he was with her out of sight.

"Don't be a prick~" she sings back, making Tae gafaw.

"Shall we be on our way?" Tae offers his arm and she happily takes it.

"We shall."

Alright. So depending on which boy you choose will decipher how the book goes. I'll list them later on.

Vote! Who to meet next?

A)Jin
B)Yoongi
C)Hoseok
D)Jimin

Voting: closed