18

She slipped on the shirt after putting on a bra and smoothed it against herself. Her hands rubbed at the wrinkles in the material, made by him stuffing a shirt into a random place.

She went to go out but was stopped when she see's a shirt on the dresser.

Jimin's shirt?

I thought i gave this back?

She frowned, wondering if Jungkook put it there because she certainly didnt. She smiled softly to see it so neatly folded.

"Knuckle head takes care of everyone but himself." She mutter and sighs before going out.

"Wow, you really wanna make your mark on this girl, huh?" Jin says as she makes her reappearance.

"It's just a shirt, hyung." Jungkook mumbles and Jin sighed and shook his head. She noticed how the living room was clean and the home was tidy.

"Did you clean?" She looked at Jungkook who shook his head.

"I did." Jin said and her eyes widden.

"O-oh, thank you! You really didn't have to, you're our guest- why did you let him clean?" She had begun hitting Jungkook who winced at her slaps against his bare skin.

"Namjoon will be here in an hour and with Jungkook being here half the time, i thought I needed to help." Jin said before picking up his tote that once held ingrediants.

"An hour?" Jungkook was breaking out into a nervous sweat.

"I suggest you both get ready. He's quite... A strict man." He smiles pitifully and closes the front door.

Vote:

A) Hit Jungkook
B) Rush Jungkook to get ready
C) Jump in the shower and get ready yourself