25

He hooked both her legs on his shoulders, the new position making Moon's breath catch in her throat. He was touching her, kissing her, moving her in ways that made her feel new.

His fingers lifts the skirt to reveal the underwear she had chosen. He hums in approval, black lace decorated her skin and his fingers gingerly making lines on her slit. She let out a shiver, her breath wavering and her eyes closed.

"So pretty... Even your skin here." He hums and leans down to kiss the material. She felt his heat through holes of the lace and let go of a soft gasp, a noise from the back of her throat danced in it.

She felt his thumbs play with her lips through the material, making her face show concentration on his movements. Her eyed were still closed as her hand met her own swell on her chest.

"You're enjoying this." There was satisfaction in his voice as he watched her move her body in a dance of yearn.

He spread her, making the lace move more towards her core instead of sheilding appropriate parts. He let go to see the panties bunches between the folds he was just playing with.

He noted how patient the girl was, not begging for him to touch her like others have, but instead, enjoyed his touch. His lingering fingers even when it wasn't were she wanted them to be.

He was sucking patterns into her skin, leading back to her pussy where he licks gently onto them.

The gentle lick and painfully unattended arousal made her gasp, even if it was just to the outter layers of her want.

He pulls on the top of the panties so that it dug into her clit and watched her mouth drop.

She wasn't a begger, she waits. She takes everything he has to give her and lets him map her inside of his head. Lets him figure her out, what made her buzz and tick, gasp and kick, curl and moan. She let him know her.

Her head buzzed with ache and her mind was yelling. It all stopped when a sudden thick,wet muscle licks her core, the rouch lace moving with his tongue.

It caused her to gasp loudly and moan as she suddenly clentched his head between her thighs.

His hands pushed them open and he chuckles at how sensitive she was and how he could feel the swollen bud on his tongue, the gush of arousal that spilled on his tongue when she clenched from shock.

He was taking his sweet time on her, letting every affect he could give her simmer in his mind and burn his skin. The sum glowed on her and he wanted to swallow that shine for himself.

When his tongue greets the thickening wet of her again, she groans and pants, whining for them to be taken off. She was teased so much and now, she could feel the burn. The burn right before the coil and release. She didn't want it to be over.

"No, no, no!" She sobbed, making Jungkook immediately back up and come face to face with her in worry.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He rasps, holding her cheek in his clean hand.

"I-i could feel it-"

"You were gonna cum?" He whispers as he softens for her, nudging his nose against hers in a playful way and pecks her lips.

"I-i didn't w-want to yet! I don't want it to be o-over-"

"Moon." He interrupted her in the softest of tones. "I'll make you cum as many times as you want. Its just us right now, okay? If you wanna cum, then cum." He reassures her and kisses her gently once again. She nods against his lips and closed her eyes as he kisses her tears away, the salt of her body mixed with the salt of frustration on his tongue.