20

He nervously gulps and slinks his body under the blankets as quiet as he can. The shuffling noises cause Moon to jump and slap a hand over her mouth after a yelp.

"Oh my God." She whispers in shock and pulls on the last of her clothing.

"Jungkook?" She whispers with red cheeks and she softly shakes his blanket covered foot. He lets out a fake, tired groan and softly kicks his leg as he turns. He makes himself look tired and peaks from the blankets.

"What?" He grumpily asks, hoping she buys it.

"U-uh, Namjoon-ssi w-will be here soon." She stuttered red and he sits up, resting against the head board. He lets out a sigh then gets up and leaves the room.

"W-where are y-you going?"

"Shower." He grunts, trying to scurry out of the room. He coukdn't look her in the eye.

"B-but you took o-ne alre-"

"My hyung is very precise, Moon-ah." Is all he says before slamming the door. She stares at the wooden door with her hands over red cheeks.

"Did he see...?"

...

She was certain he saw. She was sure of it. He couldn't look at her for more than 3 seconds and even then, he would stutter and turn red.

She frowned when he avoided her once again, saying something about food and leaving the room.

Does he not see me as a woman?

VOTE: OPEN

A)"Jungkook-ah... Tell me the truth."
B) give up on him
C) tease him. Make him see you as a woman.