27

"You're mine, right?" She twists around and looks in his eyes for reassurance.

He sighs through his nose and gently kisses her lips, smiling a bit.

"Me? Yours?" He hums quietly and he wraps his arm around her and a hand held her mid air, they began to sway back and forth.

"I like the sound of that." He nods and smiles brightly.

"Really?" She looks at him, insecurity still in her eye.

"Yes, Moon." He pulls her closer. "We'll go out on a date after this and I'll ask you properlly." He says lowly into their ear.

"Why can't I ask you?" She scoffs making him laugh at how she quickly resorted to her old self.

"Cause you'll chicken out. Plus, I'll be paying for couple rings."

"I can-"

"We can split. Think of it as... Promise to split responsibilty and provide for each other... For whatever." He grins and kisses their hands.

"I like that." She whispers and he leans down to kiss her.

"Will a lady like you ever love a poor man like me?" He jokes, laughing when she groans and pushes him away.

...

"Is this why we got the rings first?" She laughs as he kept staring at their hands. The sparkle of the ring was captivating and made Jungkook happy.

"I wanted to get pictures of you." He hums happily and she rolls her eyes.

"Keeps your eyes on the rode." She pushes his face towards the road where his focus should be.

"You're in safe hands... Hands...hand... You should let me.. Hold your hand."

"Where are we going?" She completely ignores his question and asks one of her own.

"The dorms. I need to change so that I actually look good for our date."

"Holy shit, i didn't realize you were wearing sweatpants!"

Jungkook just laughs and flicks her arm, making her hiss and look at him with a dirty look.

"Rude." She mutters and pulls out her phone and decides to take pictures of him till they arrive.

Vote:
A) Jimin makes a move on her
B) Embarrassing Namjoon scene
C) Jungkook changes and they leave