29

"what's up with all the guys in your place not wearing clothes?" She asks, turning to Jungkook who has his shirt off and was about to take off his sweat pants, pausing and blushing when he hears.

"We're comfortable." He hums, embarrassed with the state of his fellow roommates. Throws stuff on his bed, where she follows and sits down.

"Then I guess I shouldn't come out." Jimin giggles. Jungkook throws his head back in laughter, throwing his pillow at Jimin who's voice jingle with another giggle. He looks at Moon, eyes glinting with a dare, luring her to say something about his nakedness under the blanket.

It dawned to Moon that wow, he's naked. Her eyes unknowingly scanned the blanket, looking at all the ascending and descending of the lush, purple blanket that shielded her from his skin. Jimin clears his throat, snapping her gaze to his eyes. They were filled with fire, a desire, a want.

Vote: closed

A) "are you... really naked?" Moon asks, eyes going between Jimin and Jungkook. She wasn't sure with what to do but the curiosity was killing her.
B) "We're going on a date, Hyung." Jungkook says over his shoulder, "So, please tell Namjoon Hyung that I'm off today."
C) Jimin fed into her curiosity and his heat, moving to his back where he slowly inched the blanket down from his chin to over his neck and collarbones. His chin jutted upwards in a small arch as he "got comfortable" and made the blanket fall mid chest. He looks at Jungkook who's still fretting over looking pretty, that he hadn't realized what scandalous scene was playing behind his shoulders.

I haven't updated since May and I'm so  fucking sorry I got blocked with this one and I'm sorry I didn't say anything but I'm feeling better and working on ALL my books and new ones that'll come out soon enough!
-Min