30

Jimin fed into her curiosity and his heat, moving to his back where he slowly inched the blanket down from his chin to over his neck and collarbones. His chin jutted upwards in a small arch as he "got comfortable" and made the blanket fall mid chest. He looks at Jungkook who's still fretting over looking pretty, that he hadn't realized what scandalous scene was playing behind his shoulders.

He winked at Moon, a playful smile on his lips as he continues to tease her. He slowly pushed the blanket down and ran his hands down the exposed skin that trailed behind the lush blanket.

It was a color of royalty, making his skin look so inviting and warm. He bites his eyes into her's tempting and challenging her; Luring her into him. His tongue darts out to lick his lip, wetting the dry skin and playing with it with his teeth.

"We're going-" Jungkook isn't able to finish his sentence as he turns around and sees Jimin fling the blanket form his face and Moon squeak and cover her eyes.

I'm the moment of self made darkness, she scolded herself for letting her curiosity take ahold of her like that. When she has a a beautiful date to get to with the most gorgeous boy that cares for her. How could she?

"Silly, Moon." Jimin says softly. She can only hear him despite Jungkook's loud laughter. "Your imagination runs far too wild." He says a lilt to his voice, a knowing that could destroy her. She peaks to see he's pink cheeked and bitten lipped, sitting at the edge of his bed with burgundy sweatpants.

She blushed and still hid, embarrassment and guilt filling her to the brim.

"Oh, baby!" Jungkook laughs and curls himself around her, straddling her on the bed. His knees took most of the weight, not wanting to crush her legs.

"So shy..." He mutters and rubs her cheeks with the pads of his thumb.

Vote: closed

A) She pouts but looks up at the teasing boy. She feels slightly better with him pressed against her, his heart beat against her chest and a smile on his face. She hugs him close and promises to herself not to take that light away from his eyes.
B) She was angry at herself. At Jimin. How could they do that?
C) she pressed her lips against his, desperate for validation. He delivers just that as he kissed her back tenderly and softly, forgetting that Jimin is even in the room. But, she didn't. She knew he was looking. She wanted him to.