17

"I do... And I thought he felt the same way. But, I don't think he does... "

Jin looked at her in sympathy. He knew the truth, if it wasn't for Jungkook's confession that morning, he still would have known. It was right in his face.

"Ah, give him time. You never know, he might come around." He says as he focused on reheating the sausage.

She hums and looks at her hands, chipping at her nail varnish.

"I also heard that he chose Namjoon last night." Jin breaks the silence on tip toes, "He just wants the best for you at that wretched thing. When you come back.... Why not confess?" He shrugs and she stares at him with wide eyes.

"C-confess? No! Never."

"Why?" It was silent after that, so he answered for her. "Because your family won't approve of him?"

"I-" she stopped. She couldn't say no because she wanted him. What was really stopping her?

He shoved the plate into her hands and smiled, passively.

"Don't play my Jungkook along. Break his heart if your not willing to break your high horse family's heart."

Hus stare was cold and intimidating. She said nothing.

...

"Jungkook, i swear. You're going to get a cold." She scolded as he came out, hair still dripping.

"You changed your sope. I smell like pansy."

"How fitting."

A gasp erupted from Jungkook and Jin laughed from his spot across from her. He sputtered laughter that honestly scared her a bit.

"Dick." Jungkook glared.

"Prick." She shot back and he just ran over to where she was on the bar stool and dug his head into the small of her back, rubbing his hair on her.

"No! No- Goddamnit Jungkook!" She screams and he only laughed, threw her over his shoulder and dragged her into the room.

"What are you doing? We have a guest!" She shreiked and Jungkook just shrugged.

"Letting you borrow a shirt."

"You have clothes and yet here you are in JUST sweatpants. And letting me?? Like i begged?"

"Oh please, you love them."

I do.

"Disgusting." She sneered and he just laughed, throwing a white shirt to her face and walked out.

Vote: closed

A) wear the shirt
B) wear one she already owns
C) slip on a random shirt from the dresser top