3

"Ah, and so she requests me again." Jungkook says with a smile a few days later at Moon's door step again.

"Yeah, well i can't let that subscription go to waste." She says as she pulls him inside.

"I was about to order food, you want in?" She looks up at him from her phone after closing the door.

"Of course. I'll pay." He offers and takes out his wallet after dropping his overnight bag on the floor.

"Nah, it's good. Im rich, remember?"

"Yeah, must be nice. But listen, i have-" he pulls out a pink card"- a company card. Free food, dude."

"Order away." She bows jokingly and he pulls out his phone.

"What are you feelin tonight?" He asks.

"Sad."

"Well, I meant for dinner but we'll get to that later."

"Oh." Her cheeks burns for a moment before muttering chinese.

"Great! I'll order for you." He says and smiles wide. She nods gently and pushes on his back towards the couch. He's confused for a moment and drops his weight so that she can't push him any further. He turns to see her eyes narrowed into slits as she glares at the floor, lips locked and cheeks red.

"Lil baby wants cuddles?" He teases and a small gasp falls from her lips and she pushes Jungkook. He barely moves and picks her up instead, sitting on the couch with her on his lap.

"You could have just said." He hums, his chin on her head as he texts his order to a friend that works there. He's ordered from there enough that they know Jungkooks order and card by heart.

It helps that his best friend was the owners boyfriend.

"Yugyeom?" He talks into the phone when his friend doesnt respond.

"Your usual?" His friend asks.

"Yeah and a duck noodle soup... She looks like she likes extra on the sause and bok choy."

Moon ignores it and purses her lips in annoyance.

"Got it. This is new. New girl?"

"Yeah. I gotta go but tell Jackson that I said hi."

"Will do. Bye~"

Jungkook hangs up and he hugs the girl close.

"What's got you even more feisty than last time?" He asks, his chin now on her shoulder.

"Your face." She says bluntly and he smirks.

"It's handsome, right?"

"It's too close to mine." She huffs and he chuckles. She's so different from the other clients.

"Sorry." He spaces them and he moves the hair from her face, "Now, tell me whats wrong, Moon."

She sighs and he notices how her shoulders drop.

"My dad asked me about what kind of guys my boyfriend was and all i gave was vague answers and they accused me of not having a boyfriend."

" Which was true."

"I know, Jungkook! But that's the problem!" She groans and throws her head back, her whole body following. She would have dropped on the arm rest if it wasnt for Jungkook catching her body.

"You remind me a lot of Yoongi hyung." He says with a chuckle and he smiles up at her.

"Next time, you can discribe me. I'm your momentary boyfriend that you treat horribly."