5

"I really enjoyed that." Taehyung smiles, lounging back onto the cafe's wick chair, hand around the warm mug.

"Me too. What was your favorite part?" She smiled back, stirring honey into her mint tea.

"The illusions. You?"

"I like the flower feilds." She nodded and brought her tea up to smell the scent drafting from her cup.

"You didn't want to leave." He recalls, remembering how she hesistated. He digs something out of his coat's pocket and handed it over.

"What is- oh." Her eyes widdened at the small cavas that had one of her favorites printed onto it. The pink and yellow flowers reminded him of her.

"When did you-"

"When you went to the restroom. I saw it in the store and bought it real quick." He shrugged but she can see the excitement in his eyes.

"Awh, thank you Tae." She smiled warmly, eyes twinkling at the painting in her hands.

"So, Jungkook told me about your problem." He sips his coffee that was 80% creamer, careful to watch her reaction.

"Mmm," she nods, taking a quick sip and setting her mug down. "Yes, my family. I guess, you can see my predicament." She chuckles and takes a bite of the chocolate muffin.

"So you don't have anyone?" He raised an eyebrow, sophistication surrounds him.

"Not at all. Haven't had a significant other since high school." She says softly, smiling gently.

"I would recommend Namjoon hyung, but he likes to get a rise out of some people." He winces as the coffe touched his tongue sooner than expected.

"How so?" She cocks her head, listening to who she should avoid.

"With what Jungkook described as your family, he would be perfect pick. But hehind doors? He's an asshole."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. He's my boss, i know it well."

"Kim Namjoon? Your boss? " She was shocked, she remembered seeing him in the list.

"Yeah, he works with us too, but he's the boss. CEO. Owner. Whatever." He rolls his tongue in his mouth before leaning forward and piques an eyebrow.

"Did i do good?" His low voice rumbles.

"On?" She asks just as quietly.

"Acting. Do you think your parents would like me?" There was a change in his voice, seeming younger and more playful. "I took acting throughout my school days." He shrugged, smug with his talents.

"You were acting?! Thats fantastic!" She softly applaudes, amazed by the preformance.

"Exactly! So, in the end, if you choose me to go with, i can be a great person to bring." He smiles wide, lips forming a box.

"Do i get to meet the real Taehyung?" She asks soft and he tilts his head a little.

"Maybe. Do i meet the real Moon?"

"Yeah... I can arrange that." Her cheeks tint and he smiles warmly.

"Let's start by getting out of here."

Voting: closed

Vote:

A) take him home
B) go to the ice cream parlor
C) he takes her to a surprise destination