10

She stood there in the kitchen, eyes closed as her lips burned red. Her hand was closed around an empty milk cup as she willed the heat to go away.

"Not one for spice, huh?" Jimin asks, guiltly seeing her suffer.

"Not really." She breathed out, hot hair making her lips heat in wisps. Jimin goes into a cabinet he saw sugar in ealier that day and set it next to her.

"What's that for?" She asks softly, looking at the bag.

"Put some on your tongue." He says and he puts some in her cup. He twirled it with his finger, mixing it. She followed his instructions and put a small spoonful into her mouth.

She soon felt his finger rubbing the substance on her lips, her eyes wide at his bold actions.

"It's helping, right?" He asks, a slight teasing tone dancing in his breathy words.

She didn't dare move, watching Jimins eyes that seemed to be trained on her lips.

He gently pushed and smeared the delicate skin that had swelled due to the heat. He hums in delight and the thought of how sweet she must tasted flashed against his mind.

They soon found each other moving into each other. As soon as their lips touch, Jimin finds his tongue peaking to taste the milky sugar on her lips.

Their lips moved with the gravel of sugar, sweetening their kiss. Jimin lifts her onto the counter, setting between her legs in a much more provocative stance. Her hands kept him on her lips, their lips smooth yet sticky against each other.

Vote: closed

A1) Moon's phone rings and its her dad
A2) Moon's phone rings and its Jungkook
B)Jungkook walks in
C) let them kiss for a bit and Jimin leave