part 4

Hope you enjoy

/////////////////////////////////

Emi's Pov

Riding on the back of this bike is a little hard. I'm wearing heels so it's kinda slippery on the pegs. "Jeez Emi don't crush my shoulders. I haven't done anything evil." I should smack him for that comment, but I'd slip off. "I still have some power left in me Maou don't test me." He laughed. "I'm gonna call your bluff on that one Emi. We're almost at my house so don't get all mean on me." I couldn't help but smile. He doesn't harbor any bad feeling for me anymore. I have wonder why? "Maou why don't you hate me anymore?" He almost lost his balanced. "Well when I hated you back in Ente Isla, you destroyed my armies, my castles everything I've built from the ground up. Since I've had this human heart I've come to what I've been doing is wrong. I'm sorry Emi for all the pain I've caused you." We got to his apartment and I got off his bike. "Thank you Maou." He set his bike by the entrance of the apartments and I started to cry.

Maou's Pov

I set my bike down and stretched a little bit. I walked next to Emi, but I stopped in notice because she began to cry. "Thank you Maou that means a lot to me. More than you know." She came towards me and fell into my arms. She began to cry into my shoulder and hug me tightly. It felt nice to be hugged like this. I hugged her back and Alciel comes out to greet me, but I put my finger up to my lips and he listens. I motion him back into the building which he does. I put my hands on Emi's shoulders and force her to look into my eyes. "Emi I don't want to go back to Ente Isla. If I go back they will kill me. I don't want to die, but not of a fear of death, but of the fear of not being able to see you ever again." She begins to cry harder and hugs me even tighter. "Come on Emi we don't want Alciel or Lucifer to get any ideas. She nods and we head inside to see Alciel making something on the stove while I see Lucifer filling out a request form for a job. "Lord  Satan I have finished the task you have assigned for me. He is about done filling out the form." I nod and thank him. He looks behind me to see Emi with red puffy eyes. He looks at me, but knows not to question what Happened. We come inside and we sit down at the little table in the middle of the room. "Maou I finished this stupid form. What job should I apply for." I crawled over to Lucifer and looked at his form. It looked to be correct so I left it at that. "You like computers. Try to get something in computer works or something like that." He smiled, but it was a devilish smile. I really have to work on that with him. I crawled back over to the table and looked at Alciel. "Emi will be staying the night with us." Alciel nods and Lucifer jumps up in surprise. "She the hero. She's our enemy. She can't stay here." My eyes glow red and I look at Lucifer. "She's your enemy. She isn't my mine ore Alciel's. If you want to make enemy's then you can. I'm not gonna stop her from doing what she wants. So keep that in mind Lucifer when you question what I say." He looks at Emi and he sits back down on the floor. "Now Emi it's around 5 pm right now so I was wondering if you wanted to go grocery shopping with me and Alciel."

//////////////////////////////

Hope you guys enjoy sorry to leave it off on a cliffhanger