part 14

Hope you enjoy

///////////////////////

Maou's Pov

We were jumping on the roof tops to try and avoid much attention. There wasn't people out on the streets because it was getting late so it played to our advantage. I brought up the rear of the group as to see if we've been seen. After a few minutes we reached the warehouse and hide on the roof of a nearby building. I looked at the the building and saw a guy, but he had better clothing on than the other people there. "Emi is that person a higher ranking status than the other people." She gritted her teeth. "He is the head of the council. Even when I was working with the council he was most shady person on the council. He never told anyone were he went on his free time. He keeps to himself, but he does his job very well. He's stronger than me in magical power, but he's getting older and can't move around that well so that's why he hasn't tried to attack you during the war. I'm most likely on par with magical power, but he if not I'm still weaker." Emilia with her power now is probably more powerful than me. I'll keep that in mind. He looks like he is starting to leave. We waited until moving towards the warehouse. "Emi and Lucifer take the guards out on the left side of the building. Alciel and Albert go in through the roof. Esmeralda and I will go in through the right." We all nodded and began the infiltration. There was a few guards on our right so Esmeralda grabbed a potion from her bag and poured some on my hands as well as hers. "Maou start to climb on the side of the building." Not even my alchemists would create potions like these. We started to climb on the metal surface and we're about to jump. "Esmeralda are we going to kill or are we going non lethal." She thought for a moment. "Non lethal, if everything goes right we can't afford to be accused of murder." It made sense I just hope Lucifer and Emi are going the same route. We each we're on opposite sides of the walls and we're ready to drop. I pulled a large rock off the ground because there were 3 guards talking and couldn't take out 3 at the same time without making noise. We drop at the same time and I let the rock fall hitting one guard in the head making him drop to the ground. The other guards look up and we're caught off guard with a foot to there faces slamming them into the ground knocking them out. I look over a d Esmeralda had done the same thing, but she had two gaurds. I feel something hit my shoulder and I look up. Alciel is giving me a thumbs up most likely he completed taking out the guards. Esmeralda peak out to the front of the warehouse and see Emi and Lucifer are doing the same thing. I signal her and she gives me a thumbs up as well. I do the same and we all peak into the warehouse while Alciel and Albert are going in through the roof. We see gigantic boxes of weapons and exotic food. Nothing seems out of the ordinary. We see guards roaming through the boxes and see some on the catwalk. Emi, Albert, me and Esmeralda go and hide behind a box in the front. I start speaking. "Ok Emi and Lucifer go and take  the left side we'll take the right. Alciel and Albert are already taking out guards on the catwalk so it'll be safe for us." We went off and 10 minutes later everybody meets at the back of the warehouse after searching the boxes.

///////////////////////////////////

Hope you enjoy