part 15

Hope you enjoy

/////////////////////////////

Emi's Pov

We searched the boxes to only see regular swords and Spears and exotic foods. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I walked over to Esmeralda. "Esmeralda do you have anything that could sense secret entrances." She reached Into her satchel and pulled out a magnifying glass and started to walk around the room. We followed in toe and she stopped in front of one of the boxes. "Albert and Maou move this box. They did as they were told and revealed stairs leading down somewhere. The way was already lit by torches. I summoned my sword and took point with Maou at my side. "Don't worry Emi we can't find anything to bad down here. I bet it's just a butt load of money or something hiding in a room." He smiled and which I did the same. We reached a door and I heard voices. They didn't sound very cheerful so I readied my sword. I opened the door and looked through. I was shocked with what I was seeing. I dropped to the ground and held my mouth and started to cry. Maou looked shocked at what happened so he look through the door as well. I saw people living in dreadful conditions. There was woman and children sitting in their own waste. The people looked near dead with actual people dead on the ground next to them. There was a few guards and they were kicking the children telling them to get back in line. There were mother's crying for there children to be returned, but in response were result in being hit by the guards. The children and woman we're being taken somewhere I couldn't see. Maou grabbed my shoulder and pulled me up into a hug. I was disgusted at what I was seeing, but that sadness turned into a rage. A red aura began to appear around me and keep getting a darker shade and getting bigger in mass. "Emi calm down don't go into a rage. I know this is bad, but we need to do this with stealth." I didn't care of we get caught I couldn't let these people be treated like this. Everybody began to back away at the red light that was enveloping me. I gently moved Maou's arm off my shoulder and summoned my sword which glowing a dark red that I didn't even know existed. I jumped out of the door and began to kill every last gaurd. I didn't care if they were being forced to do this to these people. The guards tried to attack me with magic, but even before it reached me it was blown away by the sheer magic power that was radiating off of me. One after another with a single slash they fell to the ground split in half. The sheer force my sword blows after hitting a guard is making sword lines in the walls. I looked around and found the door they were taking the children. What I didn't know while I was killing guards is that a smile was forming on my face. I kicked the doors out of the hinges that it hit a guard so hard his head flew off his body. The children ran in fear, but the targets were the guards. There was a door on the opposite that a guard was trying to unlock. I couldn't reach him so I held out my hand and a ball of fire formed in my hand. I threw it at the guard and he burst in flames screaming until he was burnt to ashes in seconds. The guards ran at me, but they didn't put up much of a fight. I larger guard ran and tried to strike me, but his sword broke against my armour. I grabbed his neck and lifted him into the air. What I didn't know is that everybody was watching what I was doing. Maou ran towards me and shouted at me. "Emi put him down he doesn't need to die we have enough evidence with the guards with the council insignia." I floated down to the ground with the guard still in my hand. "Some people deserve to die." With a smile on my face I snapped his neck with my hand and he fell to the floor.

///////////////////////////////////

Hope you enjoy