part 22

Hope you enjoy

//////////////////////////

Emi's Pov

I shook my head and came back to reality. I remembered what Happened and rushed to where Maou was stationed. I saw Lucifer, Alciel and The King and Queen healing him. I checked his pulse on his neck and luckily he was still alive, but barely. The king grabbed my shoulder. "You're lucky Emilia if there was one less person here to heal him then he would've died, but he pulled through. I wiped the tears from my eyes. "Thank you everyone." I walked away back to Michael's body. I checked his robes and found a slip of paper. It read "When you get to read this Emilia you have bested one of my greatest warriors. I applaud you for that, but he will not be the last. If you give me back what I want you will stop being hunted by my angels. You will have two days and on the starting of the third I will send an angel to retrieve it. If you do not give it back I will personally take it by force." I crumpled the paper into a ball and deactivated my powers. My dress was unfazed and looked unharmed. I went back to the group and gave it the King and Queen who read it while Maou was still unconscious. The King turned around and gave me back the paper. "This is a warning from God himself. Emilia if you don't give him your heavenly power everything that you hold dear will be in danger. Come over here and we'll heal up that nasty wound on your arm." I walked over to Maou and sat beside him. I looked at Maou. "Do not worry I will make a decision by the time the angel gets here." The queen came over and started to heal my arm. Lucifer and Alciel were on the other side of Maou just sitting and took glances at the angels body. The queen got done with my arm and I got up. "Alciel and Lucifer let's go take Maou to his room." Maou's came over to us. "I'll direct you to his room if you want." I nodded and thanked the Queen and King. Lucifer and Alciel levitated Maou off the ground and we were directed back to his room. They put him on the bed. "Thank you Lucifer and Alciel I'll make sure that he'll be ok until he wakes up." They nodded and left along with his maid. I went into the bathroom and found pajamas waiting with my name printed on the front and back. They were pink and l didn't mind the color. I went back to Maou and he was still out cold. I climbed on the bed and laid next to him. I grabbed his hand and hoped for the best for the future. I slowly began to fall into a deep sleep a d shit my eyes.

//////////////////////////////

Hope you enjoy sorry it's a little short of a chapter, but the other ones after will be back to normal

Don't forget to like and comment