part 7

Hope you enjoy leave a like and comment

///////////////////////////

Maou's pov

Alciel is a really good cook. He never cooked for me in Ente Isla. I guess he just had a knack for it really. I looked at Emi who's laying on the floor patting her stomach. I couldn't help, but smile. It's getting late so I going to go get Emi a blanket and a pillow when Alciel dropped to the floor. I ran over to him. He was unconscious, but there was a gaping hole in his side. Definitely made by magic. I ran to window to see a cloaked figure about to fire another shot of magic. I ran to Emi and put up a magic shield and transformed into my demon form. "Lucifer heal Alciel and get out of here. I'll make sure Emi is ok." He nodded and blew a hole in the roof, but not before I made sure no people would get hurt if we started to battle. I ran over to Emi and put a shield around us both. "We have to fight and it would be easier if you helped me as well." She nodded and transformed. Her sword was almost as big as what it used to be in Ente Isla. She already had enough power to make multiple portals, but why hasn't she gone back. "Maou snap out of your thoughts we need to go before he brings down the building." I looked at Emi and we jumped out landing on the street. "Who are you and why have you attacked my castle and my generals." The cloaked figure stepped towards us and we readied our selves. "That is the devil's castle." It took off it's good to reveal a man with shaggy blonde hair and brown eyes. He looked around Emi's age with a cross around his neck. "Emilia the hero please return to Ente Isla and everything will be forgiven. Choose your words wisely the high council is watching." She lowered her sword and walked towards him. "Emi what are you doing." She stood in front of him and then spoke. "I belong here. The council would dare to accuse me of being a traitor. The devil is living a nice life. He is working member of society. As you see he is in his demon form. He has enough power to come back to Ente Isla and destroy everything." He looked at me. I narrowed my eyes. "He hasn't because he has no need to do that anymore. He has obtained a human heart. He knows his actions are wrong now, so I don't feel a need to kill him." He stepped back. "Call me a traitor if you want. I am just doing what I feel is right." He got angry. "So you would abandon your entire kingdom to be with him." He tried to launch a holy light spear, but Emi cut his hand off before he could throw it. "Don't you even dare of hurting him. You even try that again I will cut your head off." He stumbled back and I walked towards Emi. "What would your father say if he saw you now." She was about to slash his throat but I stopped her. "Emi you aren't thinking rationally." She looked at me and her eyes softened. She grabbed his throat. "He is the person I want to be with. I don't care if he is the devil. He's changed for the better. I don't know what my father would say to me now or in fact what my mother would say to me either, but they would love me either way. I don't give a damn if you or the council think I'm a traitor. You have no control over my life. If you send anymore messengers or executioners for me or Satan I will not hesitate to kill them." I've never seen her get this angry before. He reached behind his back and grabbed a knife. "Die you fallen angel." She couldn't react fast enough, so I blocked it with my hand. "Wrong move." I lifted him into the air with my hand. "It isn't wrong for the devil to kill right. It's all we know as far as your people are concerned." I reached my other hand towards his face. "Hell flame." My hand was engulfed in black flames. "If you ever come to this world again and try to hurt her again. I will personally go to the council and slaughter every member." My hand touched his face and his whole body turned to Ash and fell to the ground. "He was one of our strongest members." So he was part of the council. "Maou I never knew you had that spell. It destroyed him like it was nothing."  I clapped my hands to get all the ash off. "Come over to my Emi and grapple to my chest." She did as she was told. "Negative burst." I black bubble fell around us and I dispursed it destroying the recognises magic.

/////////////////////////////////////

Sorry that it's a cliffhanger it was getting kinda long