part 11

Hope you enjoy

////////////////////////////////

Emi's Pov

Lucifer and Alciel came into the room and noticed me. They took a step back for some reason. "Emi channel your power and release it like you did for your heavenly power. I channeled my power and my hair became a brighter red and horns began to appear on my head. Full plated armour began to appear from my feet to my neck. It hugged my body more then my other armour which was good for moving around. The color was black and red. Lucifer and Alciel looked amazed. "King Satan how is she so powerful." Alciel had a little look of fear on his face. "I channeled so much magic in her to push her body to the absolute limit. O pretty much took a gamble on how much you could take. You have tremendous potential as a hybrid. Emi you've built up your power over the years and to get this powerful as you are now you would've had to train for decades, but since I took your power away from you it opened those gates to your potential. I flooded those gates with magic and that's why you hurt so much." I started to laugh. "That did hurt a lot, but I'll be grateful." He started to laugh. "You better be and come on we need to pick you out a sword." Maou lead me to the main room and we walked for a few minutes to another door. He opened the door to reveal a room full of weapons. You have your regular swords and shields and Spears, but there were demonic weapons in glass cases near the walls. "Now Emi pick the ones near the walls. Each one looks like a demonic weapon and the power stems off of the owner." I looked along the walls and picked out sword. It had an eye in the middle which I didn't mind to much. I wanted one that was even on both sides so it would be easier to handle. It looked strong and that it would hold up in battle. "Maou I want this sword." He came over and looked at the sword I was pointing at. "This sword was forged by the best black Smith in all of the demon realm. It costed me an arm and a leg just to get it." He opened the case and held the sword. It began to radiate a dark red aura which I began to notice that my body was doing the same thing, but it was more black than red. He handed me the sword and it glowed a sickening black and red color. "This sword is now yours Emi please treat it with respect" I nodded and the sword disappeared when I let go of it. I looked back at Alciel who was smiling like a little kid. "Who would of thought the great Hero Emilia would turn out to be a demon." I put my hand on my hip in a sassy tone. "Don't make me come over there. I'm more powerful than ever. I could probably take down Maou without breaking a sweat." Maou began to laugh. "Keep dreaming there sweat heart. I'm pure muscle and magic. I can't be defeated by anything." I narrowed my eyes. "Wanna bet because the last time I checked you were almost taken out by me." Maou's expression turned from a smile to a frown. "I detect heavenly magic in the range of my castle. Alciel what do you suppose we do." He thought for a second before thinking. "I suppose we don't attack. Let's use spy magic to see what is happening and go from there. We can't risk any living creature knowing that we are here yet." While Maou and Alciel were talking summoned my sword and started to examine the eye on the blade. It blinked and I dropped my sword in shock. Maou turned around and looked curious at what happened.

//////////////////////////////////

Hope you enjoy this part