part 9

Hope you enjoy

/////////////////////////////

Maou's Pov

I opened my eyes from my slumber. I remember everything that happened the day before. I looked at my clock that was on the ground and saw that it was 7:15 AM. I woke everyone up besides Emi and told them to get packed up. Since Lucifer and Alciel didn't bring anything with them from Ente Isla they were already ready to go. I walked over to Emi and woke her up. "Hey it's time to get going." She rubbed her eyes and got off the ground. "Emi do you need anything from your apartment. I can teleport us there if you wish." She thought for a moment before answering. "No nothing comes to mind." I nodded and turned into my demon form and held out my hand. A portal opened up and I looked at Lucifer and Alciel who stepped through the portal with no hesitation. Emi didn't move from her spot right in front of the portal. "Come on Emi it's going to be ok and don't activate your powers in case anyone can sense us." I picked her up and walked through the portal. We caught up with Lucifer and Alciel who were going a little slow for us to catch up. "King Satan why are you holding Emilia in your arms." I really didn't know why I was doing this, but I wanted to. "She can't use her powers so she would fall when we get out of the portal." Alciel didn't push any further and I noticed we were entering the end or the portal. We came out of the end of the portal a castle that was once mighty and would never break to a castle that was shattered. There was nothing standing, just broken pillars and towers that were incomplete. "King Satan your castle. I'm sorry for your what happened to it." I started to glow a red aura. "This was my castle and they destroy it. I built this castle from the ground up. They had no right to destroy my hard work!!!" I felt something liquid near my eyes. "Maou we can rebuild it newer and better." Emi wiped the tear from my eye. "Let's get going we have no time to lose." We flew to what was the back of the castle and I chanted the secret password and the ground began to shake. By this point Emi was standing right next to me about fell over from the shaking. A giant slab of concrete began to move to reveal stairs and dimly lit torches. I held out my hand and developed a flame ball, but just for light purposes. We all walked down the stairs into a large open area. It was obviously surrounded by wealth. Everything was made out of silk, gold, silver, the finest of wood and metal. "Maou this amazing how did you even do this. I haven't seen anything like this." She began to explore the open area. There was signs above each door of the room. I didn't want to make things complicated with hallways so I came up with a main room and doors branching off from the room. There was furniture everything were including a bar. There was also a bar room, but one wasn't enough. "Emi before we do anything we need to do something about that heavenly magic." She looked confused of how take care of it. "We're going to replace your heavenly magic with demonic magic. Your morals and mental state and physical state won't change. Just your magic. It'll be a little tricky to do it because you're half angel. If it was just given to you it would be different, but it's not. I can only do this once, so I'll keep your heavenly magic safe until you want it back" She looked shocked about what I said. She sat down on a chair and thought for a minute."Ok I'll do it. I don't want anybody to get hurt anymore because if this war." I smiled. "If anything you'll be more powerful than you are now. The demonic magic will stem off of your race and hatred. Your base power will be greater than what it is now and you'll get a  boost once you get angry.Don't worry I'll teach you everything about your powers." She smiled and played with her fingers not knowing if she wants to make the decision. "Follow me I'll take you to the alchemy chamber."

///////////////////////////////

Hope you enjoy