part 17

Hope you enjoy

///////////////////////////

Emi's Pov

I woke up and noticed everyone getting packed and ready to go. I got out of bed and stretched a little. I heard a knock on the door and Esmeralda opened it. The king walked through the door with a cloak similar to all of ours. He had sandy blonde hair and a beard. He had blue eyes and was what most people consider handsome and he's in his late 20s. I got up and bowed. Albert and Esmeralda did the same. Maou, Lucifer and Alciel got up and Bowed except for Maou. The king approached Maou. "I've heard a lot about you and it's good you aren't bowing to me. No king should bow to another." He stood there eyeing me up and down. "From what the Kingdom saw including me you don't seem like that bad of a person anymore. You value Emilia's life above all else don't you." Maou nodded his hand. "She is my pride and joy. It just pains me to have seen a member of your council try and kill her." He rubbed the back of his head. "I'm sorry about that. He was only supposed to convince her to come back, but don't worry I have a punishment in mind for them. I'm assuming those two people that have bowed are your men. You have taught them well if they bow to a King especially one they had been fighting against." Maou let out a slight grin. "My men aren't animals. I taught them manners before they even stepped foot out in the battle field." Esmeralda began to speak. "If I may my king. Could you please read these documents." She bowed and handed him the documents. He stood there looking over the letters and other documents. His expression changed into one of anger. "Why would the council do these things. Islan trafficking is prohibited and is only punished in death!" He started to calm down. "I was right to send my royal guard out to that warehouse. Thank you Esmeralda for a heads up on the matter." He approached me and and took my hand. "Ms. Emilia I do not sense and heavenly power. What happened to your magic." I removed my cloak and activated my powers and he was struck with amazement. "How is this possible you are the direction desendant of an angel." I looked at Maou and as did he. "Well I removed her heavenly magic through a scroll. There are only two in the entire world made, or as it's told." He turned to me and looked at my armour. "I have to say Emilia you look as good as always. You look better as a demon than an angel. I kinda angred with him and looked at Maou. I could tell he didn't like the King giving me all these complements." I started to speak. "My king may I show you my weapon of choice as well." He nodded and I summoned my sword. He stood there staring at my sword so intently. "May I hold it Emilia." I put away my sword. "I'm sorry my king, but no one is touching my sword besides who I say shall touch it." Albert had a look of shock that I would tell the king no. "As you wish Emilia. Thank you for letting me see your new look with your powers." He turned to Maou. "I'm sorry to inform you Satan that your entire army is either dead or scattered. The council had sent multiple war party's out to finish what's left and that is very little."

Maou's Pov

I started to laugh. "My entire army is destroyed. I always knew I would lose some time and now everything is gone." My laughing subsided. Emi came up to me and gave me a hug. "I'm sorry Satan I always wanted to go for peace, but my messengers we're to scared to even go out of the kingdom. I never expected you to send any so I let the council go on with their plans." Those words rang in my head. He never knew I had sent messengers. "I've sent countless messengers, but they all ended up dying by your kingdoms gaurds." He started to get angry. "I told the council to not kill any demons that wanted to negotiate." He took deep breathing to try and calm down. "I'll have the council's head for this. They disobeyed my orders and knowing tried to kill Emilia after I said not to." He looked at Esmeralda. "Emeralda you need to come to the castle my wife is sick and she needs medicine." Esmeralda started to gather supplies. "Maou, Emi and your men will yup please come and stay at my castle for a while. I don't want you to stay in this room it'll get uncomfortable." Emi was about to say no, but I intervened. "We would all love to stay. I haven't seen anybody else's castle anyway." The king smiled. "Well let's get going then and can you keep your hoods on so you aren't noticed." Esmeralda was already by the door ready to leave. We flipped our hoods on and headed out the door.

/////////////////////////////

Hope you enjoy