part 25

Hope you enjoy

///////////////////////////

Emi's Pov

I watched the cloak figure pulled down their hood. The hood revelied a girl that looked to be in her late 30's. She had long brown hair reaching to her waist. She was a little taller than me and and had yellow eyes. Lucifer walked up to her. "It's great to meet you again it's been a long time." They shook hands. "I would expect my daughter to recognize me by now." I ran to her and gave her a hug pushing Lucifer out of the way. " I knew there was something that was familiar when I saw I saw you." She rubbed my head. "Emilia I have been waiting a long time to see you. I have been watching you from above and you've grown strong." She grabbed my face and kissed my forehead. I broke into tears and hugged her even tighter. "Why haven't you can down to see me over all these years. Dad said that you disappeared." She had an ashamed look on her face. "We angels are forbidden from any human contact unless given permission from God. Since I had a child with your father I was forbidden from seeing you directly. I could only watch and see what kind of person you would become." I looked at God. "So when this all over when I go back to Ente Isla will I be able to see my mother again." He smiled. "Since you have been a good person to the people around you. I have gave your mother special permission to go to your world whenever she wants, but with the exception of coming back to heaven when I call her no matter what time or place she is at. She can have any interaction with the men, but is forbidden from having anymore children." I was confused about that last part. "Emilia you are very powerful and you defeated the most powerful angel in heaven. If a hybrid angel child falls into the wrong hands that child can bring the destruction of heaven or the demon realm." I looked at Maou. "Sorry Emilia he is right. Even though I'm not in the demon realm anymore I still hope for the best." I looked at God. "Even though we can all go back we're kinda in a pickle right now." He put up his hand for me to stop talking. "Say no more I can help." He snapped his fingers in a flash of golden light. "Now you can go back worry free." I was confused at that. "What did you do that made everything worry free." He made appear a mirror that looks into into Ente Isla. "That information that you hav gathered. I spread it through the entire kingdom, plus the King and Queen of that world just disbanded the council and filled it with people that want to have peace between demons." I didn't know that you could do that. "What about Maou. How will he go into all this along with Lucifer and Alciel." He looked at everybody. "Since the council has been filled with good people I expect that everything will be going just in time of course. I think it's time you get going I have some matters to be getting to because someone killed my strongest angel." I laughed nervously. My mom walked up to Maou. "So you're the demon that took my daughters heart."

Maou's Pov

I was confused at what she said. "Um yes I guess I did, but why would you say that." She grabbed my horn and pulled me down to her level and whispered into my ear. "If you ever break her heart I will bring heavens wrath down upon you." She gave an evil face that can put me to shame. "Um ok don't worry I didn't plan to." She put on a smile and acted like everything didn't just happen. "Please take good care of her." I put on a nervous smile. "Of course I had no intention of not doing that." She looked at God. "We'll be going now thank you for everything." He nodded and we opened the doors and made our way back to Ente Isla.

///////////////////////////////////

Hope you enjoy