part 10

Hope you enjoy

/////////////////////////

Emi's Pov

We walked through a little hallway towards a pair if doors. A long the walls were pictures of what look like demon Lords. They had capes and what looked like royal clothing. "Maou who the pictures of these people." He walked a little further and stopped and touched a painting. "This one is a picture of my mother and father and me as a child." I saw a woman playing with Maou and a father holding the hand of the women. She had black hair and was beautiful and had small horns. The father had brown hair that was cut like Maou's and had rather large horns. Maou walked a little further and stopped at another painting that was just of his mother and touched were her hand is. "If you don't mind me asking Maou what happened to your parents." A red aura started to glow around him. "Angles raided our home in the demon realm. Somehow they got past our gaurds. My father was the most powerful demon in the demon realm. My mother was a magical healer and my father was adept in magic destruction like I am. The angel killed all the gaurds in our house. He said his name was Arch angel Michael. My father launched attack after attack x but it didn't do anything to him. He summoned a holy blade and cut his head off before he could do anything. My mother trued to run out the door, but he appeared in front of her and grabbed her by the neck. I dropped to the ground and he snapped her neck and she fell to the ground. I was a child so I couldn't do anything. He looked at me with a smile so evil it would put mine to shame. He disappeared away and I was found by my uncle while I was cradling my mother's head in my arms." I had tears in my eyes just from that story. I looked at Maou's eyes and they were dead and cold looking. I gave him a hug and I looked at Alciel and Lucifer who had sad expressions. Maou put on a fake smile. "No need to get sad about it we have a ritual to do." We walked out the end of the hallway and opened a pair of doors to see a rather small chamber and holes in the wall where magic scrolls were held. "Emi stand in the middle if the room." I stood in the middle of room and there was symbols and words written on the ground I couldn't even pronounce or even begin to understand. Maou chanted something and he pulled out a singular scroll from the wall that was hidden. "You might feel a little weak and hurt after this, but you can handle it. "Alciel and Lucifer leave this room and stand outside the door and do not open the door. I'll summon you when we get done ." He opened the scroll. "Emi this room prevents magic power from getting outside so you can summon your powers." I activated my powers and felt back to full strength. Maou started to chant something and the ground began to turn red. I looked at my feet and my armor began to dissolve going from my feet to my knees to my hips all the way to my hair. It was painful. It felt like I was getting cut from all angles and it hurt worse the more it went on. I looked in the air and saw what was my heavenly magic in the form of a ball. Maou came towards me and grabbed the ball of magic and stuffed it in a capsule. He walked back to his original spot outside the circle. "Almost over Emi now I just have to give you the demonic magic." I was confused at what he meant. "Over the years I've been storing negative energy in that circle. No spells just pure negative energy. Since I took your heavenly magic your a sort of vessel." He began to chant and he fell to his knees. I was about to come to him, but he stopped me. "I'm fine Emi it just takes a lot of concentration yo do this." I stood in place and my body felt like it was burning alive. I held back my screams and it subsided. The circle dimmed to a dark red and Maou stood up almost about to fall over. "You can come out of the circle now. Alciel and Lucifer you can come in now." Lucifer and Alciel came into the room.

///////////////////////////////////

Hope you enjoy I'm gonna explain w little more in the next part to make it sound better.