part 27 (End)

Hope you enjoy

//////////////////////////////////

Emi's Pov

My mom puts all the money into a large sack and comes out of the crowd. She drags me along with her. "So Mom I'm guessing you didn't win off of pure luck." She laughs. "Nobody is that lucky honey. I simply just listened to the moving of the ball through the cup. It wasn't easy because of the people cheering, so I used a tiny bit of hearing Magic." I sighed. "You can't just steal from people." She takes a coin and flicks it towards me. "I wasn't stealing he never said I couldn't use magic." I catch the coin. "That should go without saying." She spots a clothing vendor and runs to the shop. I run after her, but she stops and looks at the clothing. "Emilia we haven't bonded and I got whole sack of coins right here, so how about we shop for some clothes." She shakes the coins in my face and I smile. "Shopping can't be to bad."

(3 hours later)

We make our way back to the castle and see most of the towns people gathered around the King, Queen and 3 cloaked figures. I instantly recognize who the figures are go up on the makeshift stage that was made and tug Maou's cloak who was in his demon form. "What are you doing people aren't ready to see you yet." He smirks. "Just stand and watch." My mom is at the front of the crowd waiting with the bags of clothing she bought. The king starts to speak. "We are gathered here to witness a new change in history. We have battled the demons for years. Neither side won and have both contained losses on both sides. I here by have started along with a special guest a treaty between demons and Ente Islans." Maou steps forward with the King. He takes off his cloak and stands true along with Lucifer and Alciel. "I have done terrible things to your people and I am truly sorry for that."Maou grabs my hand pulling me to the front. "She has taught me the error of my ways. If it wasn't for here I would still be the bad person I was back then. When we sign this treaty demons and your race will no longer be at war. It will take time, but we will we be at peace." The King and Maou both sign the treaty and the crowd starts to cheer. Puts his arm around my waist. "Come on Emi cheer a little this is a new step in peace. This what we've worked hard for." I smile and wave. He holds his hand out to the air and releases birds in the shape of fire and they fly into the air.

(4 hours later)

"Maou's Pov

The people in the town square are cheering, drinking and eating. Everybody seems happy which is good. I see Emi sitting on the stage with her mother. She's beginning to dose off so I begin to stroke her hair making her fall asleep. I take her in my arms. "When you get the chance could you tell Lucifer and Alciel that we'll be back at the castle?" She nodded and I fly back to the castle with Emi in my arms. We reach the castle and I take her back to our room. I lay her in the bed and go into the bathroom to get changed. I come out in black pajamas. While I was with the humans I wanted to experience some of their clothing and these pajamas were very comfortable. I lay in bed with Emi laying against my chest. "We'll make this world great for everyone, but it's going to take time. A lot of time, but we'll make it through hopefully. I begin to dose off and fall into a deep sleep.

/////////////////////////////////

Hope you enjoy this book. I probably make a book 2 sometime
See ya for now