part 21

Hope you enjoy

///////////////////////////

Maou's Pov

Tears began streaming down my face. "You will die in front of me and god will watch!!" We kept slashing away at each other. Breaking every table and piece of furniture in our wake of destruction. I didn't want Emi to get involved with this guy. This is my fight to win not hers. "You're a pretty good swordsman King of demons." We locked swords again. "Sorry to say I have to skip play time." He held out his hand and a spear of light jabbed me right though my stomach. I pulled back and couched up some blood. "Cheap shot there angel." I held out my hand and began chanting. My eyes became bright red. The aura around me changed from black into no aura at all. "What are you doing demon." He held up his sword and changed his stance. I held out my hand and said only 3 words. "Pray to God." He looked confused. "What are you on ab----." He began to cough up blood and fell to the ground split down the middle. I fell to the ground on one knee. Emi ran up to me. "Why did you just do. I didn't even see an attack coming at all." A grin appeared on my face. "It's called "Blade of Silence." It's a secret attack my uncle taught me. It concentrates your magical power into one attack. The more magic you have the more deadly the attack. It makes a line of pure negative magic. It's almost unreadable and it creates no noise. The fatigue of the attack is incredible on the body. I won't be able to move around at all for awhile." She hugged me. Alciel came running. "King Satan is everything all right." He came running, but stopped and his expression changed from happy to horrified. My legs became weak and I start to cough up blood again. I try to reach out to Emi, but to no avail. I fell to the ground and everything turns to black.

Emi's Pov

I saw Maou reach for me, but he fell to the ground with a sword through his chest before I could reach him. I look back at the body of the angel and he's gone. I turn around he's standing perfectly fine. "Sorry Emilia, but that demon was really annoying. He destroyed my clone. He couldn't defeat the real me anyway I just wanted to have some fun with him." Tears began to spill from my eyes. He starts to laugh. "Don't cry Emilia he's just a worthless demon who can't even protect his love." I let out a blood curdling scream and began to raise into the air. A pillar of black and red aura shot into the air with me at the center. I floated to the ground with my eyes becoming red and my hair becoming a brighter red. "Alciel and Lucifer take care of Maou for me. Keep him alive if he even is." Lucifer and Alciel quickly grabbed Maou and moved him out of the way. I formed a fireball in my hand and ran it across my sword in casing it in fire. "Now this is what a fight is. Come on show me what power your boyfriend couldn't." I rushed Michael with blinding speed and he almost couldn't react. "Woah there you almost had me. I began slashing at Michael furiously with not etiquette or sense of reason. All I knew Is that he had to die. I began to form fireballs around me. "oh fighting with magic now are we. I thought it would be a regular sword fight." Bright white Spears formed around him. We we're pretty even when it came to magic, but he kept deflecting my sword attacks. Are magic cancelled each other out so it didn't do much good either. He started to over power me, so I backed off a bit so I could rethink a strategy. My left arm got slashed so it was useless for now. My vision was getting blurry. "What's wrong Emilia are you feeling tired." I gritted my teeth and threw my sword at him. I formed a fireball behind me and threw it in the air while he was reacting to my sword. He tried to slash at me, but my fireball collided with his sword creating an opening. I kicked him across the room into the wall. I dashed to him and before he could react I grabbed him by the face and slammed him to the ground creating a crater in the ground. I grabbed his sword and impaled his arm making him scream. I grabbed his other arm and slowly ripping it out of his body with a smile on my face. "What are you doing Emilia. You could go back up to heaven and become a great angel and finally meet your mother." I looked him square in the face. "I don't belong in that world. I'd rather stay on Earth with my new family." I stomped on his chest repeatedly. "Come on don't you want to scream some more." He began to cough up blood. "God will punish you." I formed a bright blue fireball in my hand. "Then let him punish me." I shoveled the fireball in his face hearing all the screams with his body flailing around, but finally coming to a stop. I lifted my hand and all I saw was burnt hair and a pile of ash where his head was.

/////////////////////////////////////

Hope you enjoy