part 13

Hope you all enjoy

///////////////////////////////

Emi's Pov

We walked through the portal and ended up in a rather small living space. It makes sense because it's for one person, but I just remembered I've never been to her house before. "Emilia please hold on I'll call Albert so he can come over and we can talk."
About 15 minutes later we heard a knock on the door and it opened to reveal Albert. He was shocked that everybody was here. "Emilia why are you here you'll get executed if they find you." Albert grabbed a chair and sat down.

(30 minutes later)

We explained everything to Albert and he just sat taking everything in. "I knew the council wasn't very level headed, but labeling you as a traitor for no good reason. Everybody saw the fight that happened. Some people still think you're good Emilia, but most don't because they trust the council. If you want to get your safety secured then we need some hard evidence that the council is evil. Lucky for you I was walking back home and I saw some people in white robes with the council insignia go into a warehouse." I got up and stretched my legs. "When do we start." I sat back down and waited for an answer. "We'll go later tonight and there is a party being held at the castle. Everybody is going to be there. I'm the royal alchemist so I'm in regular contact with the council and it's members. I know where they sleep at night and there daily schedules. All we need is evidence and your safety is secured." I knew that she was smart, but this is insane. "I know the king personally. If we find any evidence than the king can help us. He's always thought demons aren't bad. He's one to think demons can become good and will be more than willing to help us. If I can talk to him then we can be safe. The people will value his word over the council's." Everyone nodded and Maou started to talk.

Maou's Pov

"Esmeralda to infiltrate that warehouse we'll be going at night. It's around noon right now so we need to go when the sun goes down. It's risky and there might not even be anything that's bad be going on in the warehouse in the first place. We're going off a complete hunch and thank you for being apart of this." Esmeralda got up and walked towards me. "It's not trouble at all. I don't really like the council in the first place. All those men look weird at me and it's creepy." She leaned in closer and whispered in my ear. "Protect Emilia with your life. If you abandon her in any way shape or form I will come after you. I'm only saying this because she is the only family in a way that I have left." She patted my cheek and sat back down in he chair. I'm the demon king and even that sent shivers down my spine. Emi looked at me with curious glances. Albert started to speak. "Let's go over plans on how to get into the warehouse and the rooms of each of the council members."

(8 hours later)

We spent the entire time talking about plans on infiltration. Esmeralda was busy making potions for people and making some that would benefit us, but she never said what kind of potions they were. Albert got up and looked out the window. "It's time to go every one." Esmeralda put various potions in her satchel and put a cloak on. Emi activated her powers and was admiring her armour. Alciel activated his and wrappes his scorpion like tail around his waist as to make it better for movement. Lucifer hide his wings as well. I stayed in my human form as the cloak would not fit on my large body. I could fly and move at fast speeds so I would be fine. Emi couldn't remove her cloak because her bright red hair might give away our position. I stood and stared at Emi before having a pair of hands clapped in my face. "I know you like my armour, but jeez you don't have to stare." I could see a hint of blush on her cheeks. "Ok ok I'll try to do it less." She turned and Albert called us to the door. "We need to be stealthy. If anybody See's us take them down without noise." Everyone nodded and we headed out the door.

////////////////////////////////

Hope you enjoy