part 24

Hope you enjoy

/////////////////////////////////

Emi's Pov

"Do you want your heavenly powers back or do you want your powers to stay here same." I didn't know what to say. I liked my heavenly powers, but my demonic ones are amazing. "I want to stay the same I am now. I'm stronger now than I ever was and if I want to protect the people I care about then I have to stay the way I am. Plus I still need to master these powers and see what they have to offer." Alciel wiped a tear from his eye. "That was very heart felt Emilia. It brought a tear to my eye." Lucifer slapped the back of his head. "Don't be such a drama queen." I laughed and a maid opened the door. "It is time for dinner please follow me."

(2 days later)

I took the note out of my bed side table and read it over again. Maou came over. "Are you sure you want to do this." He held the capsule in his arm. "Yes I'm sure. Let's go and get to the top of the castle." He looked puzzled. "Why the top of the castle." I took the capsule from his arm. "Well it makes the most sense." He agreed and we made our way to the top of the castle. Lucifer and Alciel were already waiting up there by the time we got there. "So Emi when will this angel appear." A bright white portal appeared behind us. An angel stepped through. He was a little shorter than Alciel and wore white robes and had sandy blonde hair. He wore a genuine smile. His smile faded once he saw Lucifer. He looked back at us and he forced a smile. "I will not be taking your power. God would like you to present it to him personally" We looked puzzled. "God has offered a reward for you defeating his arch angel as well. Emilia since you defeated him God has offered you an offer you a reward you can't refuse." I shrug it off. "He can't offer me anything that I don't all ready have." He laughed. "How about a chance to meet your mother." I looked at Maou. "Emilia you still have a mother. I would take that reward while you still can." The angel held out his hand. "Just shake my hand and step through this portal." I looked at Maou and shook his hand. "Wise choice." He walked back through the portal and we did as well. We walked through the portal and everything was like in the books that you read. It was cloudy and white all over. We had to squint so our eyes could focus do to the brightness. There was nothing but a empty white void and clouds. There was a pair of doors in front of us. We all looked at each other. Lucifer stopped forth and pit his hands on the doors. "You guys we're in for a treat." He opened the doors and we stepped into a room with only a white desk in the middle of the room with a chair. "Lucifer what are we doing here." He stayed quiet and didn't talk. There was a door behind the desk. A cloaked figure opened the door and stood at the side if the desk. An old looking figure walked out of the door as well. He had a long white beard and had hair missing from the top of his head, but had some trail behind his back and by his ears. He walked towards me and Maou was about to step in front of me, but I stopped him. "I sense no blood lust." He stood back. "I've heard a lot about you Emilia especially from the way you fought my angel." I connected the dots in my mind. "So you are God." I held out my hand and he shook it. O presented him the capsule. "Thank you for returning this, but it isn't mine." He gave it the cloaked figure and she opened the capsule. She held the heavenly power in her hands and appeared to absorb it. "Now Ms. Emilia for your reward." The cloaked figure pulled back their hood and I couldn't believe my eyes.

/////////////////////////////////////

Hope you enjoy