part 20

Hope you enjoy

////////////////////////////////

Emi's Pov

We started to walk towards the dining hall. I looked at the queen and wondered how she wears all these fancy clothing all day. "How do you w are these fancy clothing all day. It feels tight and stuffy. She laughed a little but. "Don't worry you'll get used to it. I mean you're with the demon king. When he rebuilds his old castle you'll be by his side. You'll either always be in your somewhat of a demon form or be in what he considers fancy clothing." I blushed a little bit. "You are right about that." We walked a little further and entered the dining hall and it is massive. There was so much food there it was stupid. There was any kind of breakfast food you could imagine. I watched Maou not move and he was drooling. I walked over to him. "It's not King like to be drooling." I laughed a little bit. "Don't even talk about being "Elegant". He last time I checked you were ruffing it in an old apartment. He can not talk about ruffing it. "Do you have any idea what you were living in. If my apartment was bad then yours was a box in an ally way." He was about to retort. "No need for such words it's time to eat. Enjoy your selves you are safe here no one can get you." His smile was warm, but had a bit of concern. Lucifer and Alciel ran off to choose from the food while I lagged behind with Maou who kept looking at the at the windows. "Maou why are you looking at the windows." His expression changed into a frown. I looked out the window and sensed a tremendous amount of heavenly energy. Maou looked at Lucifer and Alciel and they changed in their demon forms. "Lucifer and Alciel go protect the King and Queen until further notice. They did as they were told. I changed into my demon form and looked out the window. In a flash the windows broke and a winged figure flew through the window and onto the ground. He stood up and appeared to be at least 6'4ft tall. He was wearing layers and white clothing and had Colden long blonde hair. I looked at Maou who was radiating a dark red aura. "Why are you here Michael the arch angel of heaven." This was the angel that killed his parents. I held Maou's hand. "Don't resort to physical action until we know why he is here." The people began to flee the area besides the King and Queen. He looked a Lucifer. "Lucifer why have you fallen. You could easily regain your right full place in heaven. Why don't you?" Lucifer gritted his teeth. He turned to me and Maou. "Emilia daughter of one of the most powerful angels in all of heaven. Why do you wear that demonic mask." Maou snapped. "Why are you here Michael?!!" He held up his hands. "I only want the power that she holds. Since she doesn't appear to have it I'm guessing you stripped it away and gave her this power." I tried to help, but Maou wasn't having it.  I was sent on a mission by God himself to retrieve what you have been  keeping locked away. If you don't give it to me I will take action and take it by force." Maou began to smile. "you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this." He summoned his sword and rushed Michael. Michael summoned hair blade and they locked swords.

Maou's Pov

"You will not take her power. She has given up that power for now until we are ensured safety in this world." Michael began to laugh. "You are a demon you can't possibly be safe from heavens wrath and neither can she." I began to get angrier. "You've grown stronger than the last time I have seen you Satan. How's your mother doing." My red aura grew brighter. "You don't know anything. You killed my father and mother in cold blood. My mother wasn't even trying to fight back. She didn't deserve this!!!"

//////////////////////////////////

Hope you enjoy