part 23

Hope you enjoy

/////////////////////////////////

Maou's Pov

I wake up with a start. Not knowing where I am. I remember what happened before I passed out and hear footsteps right next to me. I react on instinct and grab the person's throat. I see that it is a maid and she's struggling to breathe so I let her go. "Sorry for that I didn't know where I was." She rubs her throat and coughs. "It is fine you are in your bedroom with Ms. Emilia." I had a confused look on my face and feel someone on my arm. I see it's Emilia so let out a sigh of relief. "What time is it and where are my generals." She was about to speak, but a knock on the door stops her. The door opens and Alciel walks in with Lucifer. Alciel notices I'm awake and runs over with tears in his eyes. "King Satan I was so scares that you were going die." I shove him off me. "So if I'm here alive with Emilia then who killed that angel." Lucifer and Alciel look at Emilia. "So she saved me. I guess it makes sense. By the way where is Albert and Esmeralda." The maid walks closer to the bed. "They left while you and your friends were getting clothing. After the angel attacked the king did his best to calm the people down that heard the explosion and come up with a lie to shake off the attention from the council." I looked at Emilia. The council could be a real problem if they found out an angel attacked the council. I get out of bed and stubble a little bit, but I kept my balance. I walked over to the window and it's a little past sunset. I turn to the maid. "I will be going to change clothing. Wake up Emi and leave once you have done these things." She nodded and I walked into the bathroom to change clothing.

(10 minutes later)

I changed into my royal clothing I had on, but just a different pair. I walk out of the bathroom and Emi is awake. She runs out of the bed and hugs me. "We can hug in a little bit you need to fill me in on what happened with the fight." She smiled and walked past me into the bathroom. I walked over to Alciel and Lucifer. "King Satan you aren't gonna like what happened" I took that sentence with the utmost caution. A few minutes later Emi walked out in a pair and black leggings and a white T-shirt. "Emi what Happened when I was near death." My expression changed from one of worry to a serious one.

(30 minutes later)

"You really messed him up. I wanted to be the one to deal the final blow, but you did it better than I could of imagined." Her expression was a little sad and ashamed. "I didn't mean it in a bad way. I meant it in a good way." I had a smile on my face. "I left one thing out." I had a confused look until she pulled a note from her bed side dresser. She handed me the note and I read it. "Lucifer you used to be in he heaven. What is god capable of." He thought for a moment. "Well if you believe the stories then he literally created the entire universe. If you don't then I don't know, but I would not take him lightly even if he isn't all powerful." He is right, but we can't risk taking a gamble on this. I look at Emi. "Do you want your heavenly powers or do you want to keep your powers the way they are."

///////////////////////////////

Sorry for the cliffhanger hope you enjoy