part 26

Hope you enjoy

////////////////////////////////

Maou's Pov

We walked through the portal and back to Ente Isla. I shielded my eyes from the sun until they got used to the light. I looked at Emi's mom. "I never got to ask your name." Emi seemed to have the same idea. "I told your father not to tell you my name because I didn't think that I'd ever see you again and I thought it to be a bother if you learned it, but my name is Maria." I thought it'd be a little different than Maria. "Well you've been gone for so long I think you and Emi should go down into town and enjoy yourselves." Emi's eyes lit up with excitement. "Yeah I can show you everything." She proceeded to take her hand and fly towards town. Her mother was wearing white robes like Michael, so hopefully nobody bats an eye. "Alciel and Lucifer keep an eye on them until they get back I have something I need to do." They nodded and flew off in secret towards them. I walked down back into the castle to find the king. My maid walked up to to me. "It's good you are back king Satan." I greeted her as well. "Where is the king it is very important." She directed me towards the king's study. She opened the door and I walked in. He was writing in some documents. "Oh hello Satan I have some great news. Someone leaked the information and people are not very Happy with the council, so I took that opportunity and booted everyone out of the council and filled it with people that want to befriend demons. They are working with making the kingdom demon friendly and you'd be surprised with the amount of people that agree with that. I'm a few hours I'm going to town square and signing the documents." I let out a sigh of relief. "Good, but I have other matters that I want to talk about. My castle is destroyed and I want to ask your help in rebuilding it. It will be a sort of safe haven for demons. In time of need or war I will be your aid in anything that you need." He smirked. "I'm help you build your castle, but don't you have an entire realm that you need to handle. You are a king. You need to be there for your people." He was right. He only reason the demon realm is functioning is because my uncle is taking my place on the throne. "How about this. I stay here for a year and collect the rest of my demons and we go back to the demon realm and I explain everything to the demons there and we slowly integrate into each other's world's. Now both are people will be getting a taste of each other's life." He got up and held out his hand. "It'd be a pleasure to work with you Satan." We shook hands. "Same to you."

Emi's Pov

We landed on town square and was greeted by a bunch of people. They were all happy to see me and thankful that I wasn't evil in anyway. We got past the crowd and moved on to see what the town shops had to offer. My mom was looking around at all the shops amazed at the things she was seeing. We passed a street vendor that was doing a game. He shouted at my mom egging her on. She went over to see what was going on. "Would you like to gamble. All you have to do is guess which cup the pebble is in." Her eyes lit up. "Ok sure it sounds fun I've never done this before." I tapped her shoulder. "I'm going to go get us something to eat." She nodded and j go off to get something for us to eat.

(20 minutes later)

I come back and I see a big crowd around where I left my mom. I quickly make my way through the crowd and see my mom literally sitting in a pile of money. "Ok I can't get anymore you've cleaned me out. I thought if I just kept betting money that you'd lose. I guess you've got the luck of god on your side." She smirks. "I guess I do."

////////////////////////////////

Hope you enjoy