please keep loving me

please keep loving me - James TW

"I know you're gonna hate this part, you've always said I'm too good with my words but the things is that with you, somehow, I had always been out of words and at the same time, had an endless list of things to say — I'm sorry babe but you know I wouldn't be able to go about today without saying something about you and us, and ten years of me not being able to not be extra about you makes me believe you probably saw this coming... Ten years, can you believe it? I mean, we have known each other for way more than that but it's ten years since I tired you out and you finally gave up and allowed me to be in your life for real, and then after that first year I already knew there was no way I would ever love someone more than you, that there was no way I could not want you in my life." He chuckled.

"Well, it was pretty obvious to everyone that I've always had a crush on you, except for you for such a long time but the thing was that I wasn't in a hurry, I knew I had forever with you even before I got the chance to confess my love, I knew there was no need for us to rush anything because we weren't going anywhere without the other — and without rushing, I got to know you and to let you know me, to the point there isn't a single thing I don't about you now... just like you know everything about me... and the craziest thing is that somehow it never gets boring and that I love even the things that I don't like about you...

And I know I have my moments and at times I'm hard to be around, I always say that I'm easy to have around daily but facing and handling me at four am when I'm a mess and I'm stressed about a choreography's too much, and only you can do that... so I'm thankful for how patient you are with me. And I want to apologize for all the times I wasn't with you like when I get impatient when you're getting dressed... it's just I thought the first one looked the best, and  that you're beautiful before the make-up's on... gosh, you're beautiful, more than I deserve." He took a deep breath, trying not the get emotional as a huge smile took place on his face.

He tried to joke around. "And I just wanted to say sorry for the things I've made and probably will do wrong, for all the mistakes, because I've never meant for them to happen but you know me and you know how much of lewser I can be. The thing is that there's nothing I wouldn't do for you or us because there's nothing I would ever want more than us wherever I go, whatever I do the map on my heart leads to you and I couldn't want anything more.

And you have the most amazing way of seeing things, those eyes are always seeking for the best and the good in the word and I'm so thankful that you chose to look at me... and to really see me, the real me. You see through my heart's misty window and out of all the fingerprints, only yours will show. So please keep loving me because our hearts speak fluently and it has always been this way, so please keep loving me 'cause Kaycee Caitlin... gosh..." He breathes out, smiling big before completing her name. "... Kaycee Caitlin Lew I'll forever keep loving you."

With trembling hands, he folded the piece of paper back into his pocket before finally looking at her. She had tears in her eyes and a smile on his lips, and he thought he would never love her more than in that moment — but he thought the same five minutes ago and yet there he was, loving her even more.

From the middle of the dance floor, Julian talked on the microphone. "And after that beautiful speech, I would like to introduce for the first dance: Mr. and Mrs. Lew."

Sean looked down at her offering his hand so she could stand from her chair and she held it until they were in the middle of the dance floor — everyone expected for them to do some crazy dance but instead, to the sound of love me tender by Elvis Presley, they just slow danced.

She raised her head from his chest, with a smile on her face. "I thought we agreed with no vows or speeches."

"Well, we agreed to not do it in the ceremony, you said nothing about the reception." She laughed lightly as he spun her around, before bringing her back to his arms.

"You're unbelievable, Sean lew." She said once they were back face to face — she untangled her hand from his and cupped his face, bringing their foreheads together as he involved his arms around her waist. "And I love you so much... and I'll keep loving you."

_________
(hi guys. this chapter was totally written by Lua, I haven't changed a thing so it's just like she left... IDK if she intended for it to be longer but I decided to leave like this. hope you guys like and comment.)