all i think about is you

song: all I think about is you by Ansel elgort

He left the stage of another sold-out concert, everyone was thrilled around him saying how good the night was. There were famous people on the backstage making stories for Instagram, his assistant trying to give him water and towels to drench the sweat, his agent was behind him saying that his last song had just hit number 1 in 42 countries — and he was so dizzy.

Politely, he ignored everyone and just locked himself in his dress room — the sudden silence felt like he had just been injected with liquid peace.

He allowed his body to find the couch, getting a small towel to clean the sweat away from his face, he rested his head on the couch and looked at the ceiling before closing his eyes for a few minutes — he didn't know for sure how to called it but lately he had been feeling burnt out, as if all his energy was being wasted into nothing.

He loved his life. Singing was everything he had ever wanted to do so he couldn't understand how living his dream was making him feel so miserable. He had everything. Had the talent, the fame, the money, and everything one would aspire for — yet he was feeling as if he had nothing at all.

There was a knock on the door, followed by it being opened.

"You aren't dressed yet?" It was his older sister, she asked as she walked inside the dressing room. "Your agent is going crazy outside waiting for you."

"For?" He asked taking a deep breath and sitting properly.

"For that famous rapper birthday party in a club or something, that you have to go." Said Sarah as she picked an outfit for him. "Here, get dressed cause the girl you're going with is here already."

"Who is it this time?" He asked as he started to change quickly.

She shrugged. "Another random model, I guess."

"Great, thrilled to have another nice night filled with deep conversations." He said, sarcastically, as his sister started to walk to the door.

"Oh, I was almost forgetting... there's something I need to tell you before you see it somewhere and gets mad at me for not saying it." He looked at her, waiting. "She's back in town... we had lunch today."

There was no need to use names, he knew without a doubt who she was talking about as his heartfelt like skipping a beat — he took a deep breath and ran his fingers through his still a bit sweaty hair, dressing himself in the shirt his sister picked up for him.

"You know that I don't care." He said coldly as he walked past her, leaving the dressing room.

And that was a lie. he cared, and he cared very much. In fact, he tried not to but the only thing he actually still cared about was her.

Before leaving the arena he took a deep breath and held hands with the model that was his date for the night. The small walk to the private car was filled with camera flashes and questions he did not answer.

"its that your new girlfriend?" "is okay for you that your sister had lunch with your ex?" "when is the next single?" "Another night another girl, sean?"

Once inside the car, he let go of the girl's hand and just turned to watch the drive through the window, trying to show that he wasn't in the mood for talking and he mentally thanked the universe when the model didn't try to start a conversation.

He shouldn't but he did anyway — with his phone in hands, he opened the safari and googled her name, right away a bunch of articles about her latest movie popped up and pictures of her lunch with his sister. There she was taking over the world as he always said she would, feeling miles away, surrounded by fame too.