you were good to me

(you guys ask and I do it, this is going to be part 2 from "all I think about it's you")

song: you were good to me by Jeremy ft Chelsea

There was something pounding inside his head when he opened his eyes and it took him a moment or so to realize what happened the night before and in whose bed he was laying on but the familiar sent of her pineapple body spray made things very clear. As the night before came to him, Sean instantly turned to the side hoping to find Kaycee but the other side of the bad was empty.

He stood up from the bed feeling an annoying headache and a bit dizzy at first, but as he walked to leave the bedroom the dizziness started to go away and before he was completely out of the room, he saw her wall of polaroid pictures and for his surprise, he was still there... among of pictures with a bunch of other people but that didn't diminish the fact that he was still there or the size of the smile it brought to his face.

He heard some noises coming from the main area of the apartment so that was where he headed to, finding her running around in the kitchen.

"Hi." He said, startling her at first but then she seemed to calm the rush as soon as her eyes laid on him — and it was indeed what happened, seeing him calmed her.

"Glad you are awake." She said, setting her mind back in place as she grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. "You need to go, I have a photoshoot in half an hour and I need to cross the city."

He frowned looking at her. "Wait..." he grabbed her by the arm as she tried to pass him to get her purse that was over the couch. "I thought we were going to talk."

She sighed. "Sean, I really don't have time for this."

She avoided his eyes and he chuckled. "You are trying to run."

"Yes, I'm late already." Said her, pretending she didn't understand what he was talking about.

"No, you are trying to run from us because you don't know what to do." He stated and she finally looked at him.

She ran some fingers through her hair as she backed away from him, trying to gain some space so she could think. "I'm late, for real... but, if you still want to talk I'm free tonight."

He smiled at her words. "I'm having a small concert tonight in a hotel venue for some fans that were in a radio contest, I'll ask Sarah to put your name on the list... if you want."

Kaycee knew she should say 'no' because of the countless nights she cried her heart out for him, because of how messy life got when the whole world wanted to snoop into their lives, because she knew how messier it would be if someone saw her in his concert and how they would be news again at every tabloid and gossip platform... And yet, she said yes because he was looking at her as if she was air and he couldn't breathe.

After so she managed to make him leave and soon after she was gone too, while in the uber to her photoshoot she got herself searching for that song he made for her because she just wanted to feel intoxicated by his voice in her ears.

She hoped no one had captured him leaving her apartment but everyone's expressions as she walked inside the building and the quiet whispers told her otherwise.

"You're late." Said Bailey, Kaycee's best friend and manager, while getting Kaycee's purse from her as she sat in the chair for makeup and hair — a woman started to do her hair right away.

"Sorry, I faced some... traffic." She tried to excuse as the other smiled at her, raising her eyebrows.

"Traffic, hun?" She said before turning the tablet she had in hands for Kaycee to see it. In the ENews! instagram page: a picture of Sean leaving her apartment with the caption 'it seems like the season of love might be bringing the golden couple back.  Sean Lew was spotted leaving Kaycee Rice's apartment bright and early in the morning.'