you can call me

song: Stacy by Quinn xcii

He had seen her before around the school, he dreamed of her every night and yet he never believed she would ever be his — he never believed she could ever belong to anyone or anything. He was sure of it even though he never understood why.

She wasn't much of a talker but was the talk of the school. Every gossip ever invented would always be about her and yet she never seemed to care, never trying to tell her truth, never caring for the others lies — she was the one that gave the coach a handjob, she was the one selling drugs at prom, she was the one that had sex with half of the football team, she was the one that got detention for smoking weed on school... and yet she was none of it, or no one could prove at least.

She would never wear anything crazy, nothing to catch the eye however it was impossible not to look at her — hair always cascading along her face and down her back, sometimes curly and sometimes straight; beautiful hazel eyes that could see into your soul or not see you at all; skin that looked like porcelain; always gorgeous without even trying, she was a masterpiece painted with a rare ink and a brush made only to create that beauty, no one could paint another thing such as her.

She always intrigued him, to say the least. She was so much of a walking mystery and he always loved to figure things out, even though he never imagined himself being able to take a glimpse from up close of who she really was — until he received a note during English, it said: meet me in the bleachers after lunch.

There wasn't any name but he assumed it was from one of his friends, so after lunch there was him, going to the bleachers, despite the fact he didn't want to skip class — everyone was back in class so at first, he didn't see anyone until he walked around it and she caught his eyes.

There she was, Kaycee Rice in flash and beauty. She had her back to the bleachers, smoking weed as if she could never be caught — she looked at him and smiled, and he thought that if he died right there he would happily meet the devil for the sins that crossed his mind just by looking at that smile, he would burn in hell for desiring her so much in just a second, and it would be worth it.

She blew some smoke in the air and called him using her fingers. He looked around, confused as to who she was calling — it can't be me, she can't be calling me, he thought even though no one else was around.

"Me?" He asked, from far away still. She nodded as he slowed walked to her.

"Try normal speed, sweetie... no need to be afraid, I'll only bite if you ask me." She said with a smirk on her lips, and man, how much he would love for her to bite.

"You... you sent me this?" He asked once they were close, pulling the note out of his pocket.

She nodded and he looked confused. "Why?"

"Many things could answer that question, Sean." She took a deep breath — he was surprised she knew his name.

"Can you enlighten me with some?" Maybe he shouldn't be asking questions, perhaps he should just enjoy that the girl he had not so innocent dreams of every night was finally talking to him — but he was too confused still.

"Well, the way your hair looks today, for example, I like the curls." She said, touching his hair with fingers from the same hand she held her joint.

"Or the way you roll up your sleeve on pe." Her eyes found him and she got closer. "Or how you look so confident about answering a problem in class."