missing you

song: missing you by Blake McGrath

Sean woke up with the sunlight coming through her blue-ish curtains — his arms were loosened around her body as she sleeps peacefully with her head on his chest.

He turned his head to the side to look at the time in the alarm clock on her nightstand — six am.

Being all careful, he tried to slide himself off of her embrace without waking her up, so he could go to the bathroom — it was only the time for him to move an inch away before her fingers crumpled his t-shirt.

"Where are you going?" She asked in a whisper with a raspy voice and eyes still closed.

He laughed lightly because it was like she had a movement alert inside of her, she would always wake up if he moved no matter how slow he tried to be. "I have to go."

"No." She said like a child, pulling him a bit so he would be even closer to her — snuggling her nose into the crack of his neck.

"Kayc...." He called, softly.

"It's too early." She complained without moving away not even a centimeter.

"You know it takes me forever to get to my apartment from your house." He said in his most sweet voice. "I have a class to give at eight and I have to go to change yet."

She sighed but didn't move — he turned to the side so they would be face to face, as he pulled her even closer with his arms around her waist. "You know that if I had time I would stay here all day with you, right?"

"Hm?" He wondered as he traveled his nose through her neck, leaving little kisses here and there that made her giggle.

She held hair and pulled gently his head away from her neck, making him look at her. "I know... I just hate this."

He took a deep breath. "I hate it too, beautiful."

And he really hated it.

Spending the night with Kaycee was always amazing and waking up by her side was even better, what would come next was the part that he hated — saying goodbye.

"But I have to go." He said and this time she just nodded but didn't let him go before tucking herself into his arms once more.

He held her tight, inhaling the scent of her hair before she let go of him — she went to the bathroom first to wash her face and brush her teeth, heading downstairs after it and leaving him to use the bathroom and gather his things.

The house was in complete silence since her family was still sleeping, so he went through the halls as quiet as he could be.

From the upstairs, he walked straight to the kitchen finding her standing in front of the open fridge — an oversized t-shirt that probably belonged to him reaching her thighs, curly hair in a messy bun that was almost giving up, and she balanced herself in only one leg as the other was up to her knee, making the four shape.

He loved that, he loved waking up and having her like so right in the morning — Kaycee, principally when she was in her most natural self, would always be refreshing to the eyes, the heart, and the soul, in the simple opinion of a guy completely in love with her.

"Hey." He whispered calling her attention.

"Hey, pretty boy." She said as she walked in his direction, standing on her tiptoes so she could wrap her arms around his neck — with his hand that wasn't holding his backpack he held her waist, helping to steady her body. "Morning."